Holidays

Just got back from a great week in Rhodes with my 2 boys, booked the holiday on a Thursday flew out on the Saturday, all a bit last minute but my kids loved the surprise. Never been before, pleasantly surprised by Rhodes Old Town, great medieval architecture, the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights Hospitalier was fascinating .we did a day at a nearby water park and my boys absolutely loved that, made me wonder what other great water parks there are in Europe and maybe further afield, Siam Park in Tenerife is now on my list.
Siam Park is a very good one

Flying to Barca tomorrow and staying in a eurocamp to the south for a few nights before heading to a villa with the wife's family. Can't wait!!!

If you're going on holiday don't be a ****..

For example when everyone is waiting for boarding you don't need a seat for yourself and 3 other seats for your bags, stuck up cunts

Re post 3451 and 3458: As it's connected I was unsure whether to post this snippet in here or in the what you watching on You-tube Right Now thread, so for transparency decided to post on both.

This is a great vlog from a likeable lad on the costings and local atmosphere in and around Hurgharda. Not quite as posh as Sharmy Shake and as rough as toast in places, but no arguing on the value. BTW Max well done on saving that rabbit.

Love the trainers at a fiver a throw!

Just been to Anglesey for two nights, late booking in a holiday home it was glorious on Saturday, we went to a few beaches and this place https://melinllynon.co.uk/ the best doughnuts I’ve ever had well worth £5, wife had pina colada one with rum in!
Oh and the Welsh can fuck off with their 20mph zone it’s fucking ridiculous
Went there last sunday, thankfully they had some doughnuts left this time. (Ran out of everything last time). Had caramel and custard, triffle and manchester tart doughnuts. Delicious. The wasps were a pain in the arse though.
And yes, 20mph is ludicrous.

Went there last sunday, thankfully they had some doughnuts left this time. (Ran out of everything last time). Had caramel and custard, triffle and manchester tart doughnuts. Delicious. The wasps were a pain in the arse though.
And yes, 20mph is ludicrous.
20mph is going, they have to do it for the tour of Britain as well as the support cars would be going to fast!

Egypt, Greece and Turkey good if the weather holds out till then. Canaries sunny all year round.
Having been to Morocco and Tunisia they have good sunshine in October but those countries won't suit many Brits who like a pint of John Smiths or a bacon butty. I go out of my way to avoid the Brits abroad experience, but each to their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.