Holidays

Where did you stay, I did a 4 month tour from Sept 88- Jan 89, got sick of penguins lol.
At Liberty lodge in Stanley. It’s run by the Falklands veterans foundation for veterans of 82 to stay. Flight via crab air from Brize for £248,and a donation for the accommodation. I took the Mrs this time. She paid full fare, and loved the place.

Where do people find reasonably priced holidays?
Usually book with TUI as cater for kids well but next year's prices look really expensive.
Usually go all inclusive but thinking of doing half board next year to keep costs down but even then it's crazy money just for a week in Spain.
Prices are crazy in school holidays. We are in Lanzarote at the moment and it is absolutely rammed in Playa Blanca. No signs of a looming recession here.

I know. I'm going to gran canaria next week. 4 grand for 2 adults and 2 kids.
Wouldn’t have been that long ago when that would have got you a couple of weeks in the Maldives. We paid about £3200 for 3 of us for a 8 nights and that’s B&B! Nice hotels but still a lot of dough. Spent a fortune this year with football trips and holidays.

Got couple nights in Lulworth Cove Dorset in couple weeks time. Week in Nice in September and just booked Paris Disney for my other halfs birthday in January

After a lean couple of months (damn school holiday prices), back on the holiday saddle this weekend with a trip to Budva for 3 nights....need somewhere for the Sheff Utd game if anyone knows of a decent place.

That's then followed by Kos/Bodrum in September, Vegas/Palm Springs for my mates wedding in October and Zanzibar in November (with a view to adding a 1 day safari into the mix)

Also got one night in Carcassonne at the end of September too.

I fucking love travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.