Holidays

Off to London to watch BTTF musical, then train to Paris for 2 days, train to Brussels for 2 days then train to Amsterdam for 2 days. Any recommendations in those cities?
Drink beer on the steps of Sacre coeur, indian guys sell them as the suns setting. Then after that walk around to Montmartre and have a glass of wine outside an establishment and people watch.
Night sorted!!

If you want to experience worse, go to Cairo.

I don’t like Amsterdam particularly either.
Agree with you on Cairo. Have been there couple of times and every time was thinking that it is my last time there.
Next time i want to travel to New Zealand and was wondering is asap tickets legit or is it a bad idea to buy last minute tickets from them. Anyone had experience with this service? Did you have a nice deal at the end?

Last edited:
In fact - good point.
I need to double check but I think Nat West charge 2.75% (depending on account) per transaction.
Which may add up over the course of the holiday.
Might look at setting up a Monzo acc.
Can’t go wrong with the Starling card add to mobile wallet and top up as and when.

Flying to Kos for a stay near kardamena on Saturday, looking forward to a week of chilling out, didn't expect the weather to 27/28 degrees so happy days all round.

In fact - good point.
I need to double check but I think Nat West charge 2.75% (depending on account) per transaction.
Which may add up over the course of the holiday.
Might look at setting up a Monzo acc.
I'd suggest maybe upgrading to a silver account with NatWest for a brief period? I pay around £10 per month and get fee free transactions worldwide, european travel insurance and also mobile phone insurance/break down cover.

I get all of them might not be applicable to you but for price per month I think it's good value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.