Holidays

Wonderful 4 days in Disneyland Paris for my other half's birthday. Character breakfast which meant first in park. She was first in and great photos of castle before anyone around. Champagne lunchtime in restaurant then VIP location to watch parade that evening

Wonderful 4 days in Disneyland Paris for my other half's birthday. Character breakfast which meant first in park. She was first in and great photos of castle before anyone around. Champagne lunchtime in restaurant then VIP location to watch parade that evening
You know the rules.

Just remembered you're the guy who helped out the 2 elderly ladies at the Champions League Final... :) did you get in a limo or something on the way back ?
Yes that's me, promptly vacated the limo when he wouldn't let them in and we got the bus,fucking brilliant trip, will live with me forever.
Was still married then but not for long, wheels were already in motion, unlike those fucking busses.
Promised myself this trip once the house was sold, it hasn't disappointed so far.
When I get back I'm on the hunt for a fully restored original Lambretta, ready to ride, that's my summer sorted, Weston, Bridlington and whatever else I can latch onto, always been an ambition to have one, this is the time (for action).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.