Holidays

Pretty much what I did last year , but added on Cadiz .
The only difference is we did it all by train . It was so simple and the cost of parking in the various cities put me off taking a car.

It’s a wonderful part of the country . The food is to die for . Some of the dishes we enjoyed were magnificent.
Not sure when you’re going but the patios festival in Cordoba is beautiful.
We're going in June as the boss lady doesn't like the mega-hot weather in July and August.
Almost dropped a real bollock last year as we booked four days in Berlin during the first week of June. So it was Wembley on Saturday, off to Berlin on Sunday, back from Berlin on Thursday and drove to her place south of Ludlow, and then back to Prestwich as I was flying to Istanbul, Istanbul, we are coming on the Friday afternoon.

We're going in June as the boss lady doesn't like the mega-hot weather in July and August.
Almost dropped a real bollock last year as we booked four days in Berlin during the first week of June. So it was Wembley on Saturday, off to Berlin on Sunday, back from Berlin on Thursday and drove to her place south of Ludlow, and then back to Prestwich as I was flying to Istanbul, Istanbul, we are coming on the Friday afternoon.
Oh I dunno mate.
on the day of the 1st leg v Madrid, the temp in Seville was 42 degrees .
I think it was end of April until about 10 th May . Hottest place I’ve been and very little wind to cool you down . A beautiful place though .

Anyone got any recommendations for where to go in Vietnam? Just got to Ho Chi Minh. Having 2 nights here but then got 3 weeks to travel about the country.

Anyone got any recommendations for where to go in Vietnam? Just got to Ho Chi Minh. Having 2 nights here but then got 3 weeks to travel about the country.
I would recommend Da Lat, Hoi An, Cao Bang (do a motorbike tour here), Ninh Binh, Sa Pa (we did a trek with sa pa sisters. Was incredible learning about the different ethnic groups), Hanoi and Ha Long bay. Been here for 2 months, currently in Hanoi. Absolutely love it

My mate paid someone to take him out into the middle of nowhere and fire off a bazooka and an A.K 47.
I don't see the point personally but.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.