Home or Work or Other ?

BimboBob said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
BimboBob said:
Missed Mondays one due to a pub visit. Seem Charles before doing that and he is rather good at extracting the cash.

It's on! A couple of biffas. Do they let you turn it down if you have to wear the red?

I quite like that Charles Hanson, he usually takes a bit of a risk with the Bonus Buy.

Still unsure about Catherine.

She reminds me of Vorderman when she first tried to doll herself up. She's a geek at heart but is trying to look glamorous. Mission Unsuccessful.

At home working. Currently i just got of the phone with the lad who is superviser at the company.
Now i have to call a french woman who is annoying and ask why my di-chloro-methane has not arrived yet.
Then i shall have a coffee and watch the news then call the gas company then maybe nip to tesco.

BimboBob said:
I quite like that Charles Hanson, he usually takes a bit of a risk with the Bonus Buy.

Still unsure about Catherine.

She reminds me of Vorderman when she first tried to doll herself up. She's a geek at heart but is trying to look glamorous. Mission Unsuccessful.

Better get a cup of tea sorted before the auction starts.

Im in my office at home! Worked late last night but struggling to concentrate today!

off today, did my foot in at footy last night so can't walk, waiting for some crutches so i'll hobble in tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.