Home to Swansea - Signal of Intent

Does anybody know their main forum - would like to see their thoughts on the fixture

Always remember the fixutres being brilliant when you have just been promoted (especially to the top tier - ahem) and also a little scary as it sinks in!

Now I just think good we are at home first game and not reallly scared of anyone (Everton aside)

morleyswife said:
Does anybody know their main forum - would like to see their thoughts on the fixture

Always remember the fixutres being brilliant when you have just been promoted (especially to the top tier - ahem) and also a little scary as it sinks in!

Now I just think good we are at home first game and not reallly scared of anyone (Everton aside)

I think they see us a good fixture but not one of the "top 4". After dozens of Qpr/Norwich/Swansea fans were interviwed on Sky asking who they want mosr replies were "any from the top 4 really, Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea". They still class Pool as the romantic fixture, we need to constantly come in the top 4 to change this

hertsblue said:
morleyswife said:

I think they see us a good fixture but not one of the "top 4". After dozens of Qpr/Norwich/Swansea fans were interviwed on Sky asking who they want mosr replies were "any from the top 4 really, Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea". They still class Pool as the romantic fixture, we need to constantly come in the top 4 to change this
Definitely. Like last season although they were a top 4 club, Spurs were never really regarded as one or spoke of as one. It will take 3 consecutive seasons of top 4 finishes to be regarded as a top 4 club, much like it takes about the same amount of seasons in the PL to be regarded as an established PL club.

Pigeonho said:
hertsblue said:
morleyswife said:

Definitely. Like last season although they were a top 4 club, Spurs were never really regarded as one or spoke of as one. It will take 3 consecutive seasons of top 4 finishes to be regarded as a top 4 club, much like it takes about the same amount of seasons in the PL to be regarded as an established PL club.

I never suggested we are considered the big 4 yet, just wanted a nose to see thier thoughts on the first game (and in general)

Cheers for info though

Carstairs said:
What say on the first day of the season Bobby decides to go all guns blazing, try to thump the new boys and secure a healthy goal difference from day 1.

None of the other teams in the league has such an "easy" fixture (I may come to regret that remark!).

How about setting up with a mega attacking line up and just go for it.

Should put the cat amongst the pigeons

Pah - what a load of tosh. Firstly Mancini 'going for it' - unfortunately,not a chance. Secondly, Swansea will be no pushovers for anyone this season and yes, you will regret it.

Looked at a couple of their forums, not much to see except this gem.
" BBBLLLLLUUUEEEE MOOOONNN" . f*cking hate that song. Let's drown it out. Can't wait. Even if you don't get tickets for the away supporters, you will get amongst the home fans because they never quite fill their stadium. It will be like cup final day. I've been there a few times on school courses and it is an impressive stadium. Also very easy to find.
Been out of the top flight for so long, so they probably have a town full of rags.

http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13667&posts=3

Would it be childish off me to bring some blow up sheep to throw about in the South Stand?

Carstairs said:
SS117 said:
Would it be childish off me to bring some blow up sheep to throw about in the South Stand?

Not childish at all, in fact, it would be rather nice if other teams followed your lead and everywhere the Taffs went they got the same treatment.
Haha thanks. It would be wonderful if other people could help me get more and more blow up sheep to throw about, the Welsh will be gagging to get hold off one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.