Home to Swansea - Signal of Intent

orite lads, Swansea fan here

morleyswife said:
Does anybody know their main forum - would like to see their thoughts on the fixture

Firstly, our main forum is here if anybody wants a read:
http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/

Out of the people I've spoke to since this morning, the general consensus seems to be everybody agreeing it'll be an extremely tough game for us - haven't spoke to one person who thinks we'll win. The majority have all said this is nailed on for a home win, and rightly so.

My opinion is that, although we will no doubt show up and give it a go, ultimately you'll be too strong for us. I'm hoping we can surprise a few people this season, although I can't see us getting anything on the opening day. I wasn't too happy when I heard we had to start away to City, mainly due to the fact I hoped we'd be able to get off to a winning start - luckily we have some home games to follow against Wigan and Sunderland.

One thing which I can say is that we will certainly not look to park the bus. Our away form last season lacked consistency throughout - often we'd lose 4 or 5 away games in a row, and then follow it up with a 4-5 game unbeaten run away from home. Whilst I'd be confident we can beat anybody at home on our day, I don't hold out much hope for us away to the better sides in the division.

MCFC 3-0 is my early prediction - I hope it isn't a right stuffing to knock back our confidence levels!

Best of luck for the season, hope you do well, especially in the CL

Feel free to take a look at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.scfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.scfc.co.uk</a> and the guestbook for Swans fans thoughts about the game

If any City fan would be up for doing a match preview of the game (1 week before) then please let me know

We don't expect a lot from the game and as our first 3 games are you, Arsenal and Chelsea, we will look to enjoy a good day out and see what happens

We might surprise a few people but who knows

Please do bring the sheep, we don't feel comfortable away from home unless we see some being thrown about.

We shag em, you eat em!

Best site for you to check out is scfc.co.uk
Looking forward to my first trip to eastlands
Should be a good game swans flowing atacking football against
Your solid back bone and pact attack
Personally I can't wait

swansinfo said:
Feel free to take a look at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.scfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.scfc.co.uk</a> and the guestbook for Swans fans thoughts about the game

If any City fan would be up for doing a match preview of the game (1 week before) then please let me know

We don't expect a lot from the game and as our first 3 games are you, Arsenal and Chelsea, we will look to enjoy a good day out and see what happens

We might surprise a few people but who knows

Please do bring the sheep, we don't feel comfortable away from home unless we see some being thrown about.

We shag em, you eat em!

Good lad, I'll bring the mint sauce :)

I'ach y da and creoso to all the visiting jacks. Is The Churchill still open? Hell of a rum boozer.
Hope you have a good season and avoid the drop.

yo guys,

Really looking forward to our first premiership game, we dont expect a win for your team is something special and I believe this season is going to be yours, or Spurs ( watch this space), but I am sure you are going to be be surprised how close it will be, dont underestimate us, and remember there were no Englishmen until a welshman shagged a sheep ;-)

looking forward to seeing you.

The last time the Jack Army had a stag night in Manchester, there was a sheep thrown through a local post Office window,

The police reported it on Crimewatch as a Ram Raid.

28t9c0h.gif

28t9c0h.gif

The game will be to the detriment of Welsh Football costing Aberystwyth, Haverfordwest County, Carmarthen Town, Llanelli and Neath in their native league. Bloody exiles. Like bisexuals in a way.

Hi all,

Another Swans fan in peace here.

Looking forward to testing ourselves against you in the first game of the season and no I'm not expecting much unless we happen to catch you cold and get a freak result, particularly considering we never win our 1st match of the season.

Our respective meetings aside and just as we are now officially the best team in Wales, here's hoping you guys are the best team in Manchester come this time next year!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.