Homemade hamburgers

I never really use breadcrumbs and sometimes I don't even bother with an egg. I just flavour them how I want, sometimes 3-4 cloves of garlic and a really diced onion with some sea salt. I've even added cumin & chilli pepper before for a twist. It's decent to cook your own you know what you're putting in it

6lbs of beef, 1 egg, no crackers. 1 whole head of Garlic, 2 onions, Worcestershire and soya sauce made 12 perfect flintstone burgers.
Defuckinglicous they were. Wine sausages weren't to shabby either. Hot hamburgers for dinner tomorrow.

Barcon said:
6lbs of beef, 1 egg, no crackers. 1 whole head of Garlic, 2 onions, Worcestershire and soya sauce made 12 perfect flintstone burgers.
Defuckinglicous they were. Wine sausages weren't to shabby either. Hot hamburgers for dinner tomorrow.

Sounds excellent man, the worsetershire sauce is a great to use on burgers I had forgotten all about that.

I had burgers earier but they were rubbish. I thought I'd try some kobe beef burgers on sale but they were tighter than a ducks arse

Crouchinho said:
I never really use breadcrumbs and sometimes I don't even bother with an egg. I just flavour them how I want, sometimes 3-4 cloves of garlic and a really diced onion with some sea salt. I've even added cum in & chilli pepper before for a twist. It's decent to cook your own you know what you're putting in it

Dirty bastard.

I think if you're going for a classic burger you need to keep it simple, salt. pepper and maybe a wee splash of Worcestershire, no binder or grains or anything else, as someone mentioned then you've got meatloaf. If you have the tools, grind the meat yourself, I know that sounds like a huge pain in the ass but it's really not( make extra and freeze it) .The onion, tomato etc should all be added on extra to every individual taste.
I just built a restaurant nearby and got to be taste tester for most of the new menu, they dunk the whole burger in a mix of soy sauce, hot sauce, seasonings etc and then put it right on the grill...give it a try

idahoblues said:
I think if you're going for a classic burger you need to keep it simple, salt. pepper and maybe a wee splash of Worcestershire, no binder or grains or anything else, as someone mentioned then you've got meatloaf. If you have the tools, grind the meat yourself, I know that sounds like a huge pain in the ass but it's really not( make extra and freeze it) .The onion, tomato etc should all be added on extra to every individual taste.
I just built a restaurant nearby and got to be taste tester for most of the new menu, they dunk the whole burger in a mix of soy sauce, hot sauce, seasonings etc and then put it right on the grill...give it a try

Sounds a good method.....

Aguero_Element said:
it really is incredibly easy to make handburgers, just have to put some eggs with em, make them into patties and then stick em in the fridge a few hours b4 so they set, then just cook them like normal hand burgers.

can put salt and herbs and whatever u want in them
Wtf are handburgers? Trying to palm us off eh? Might try them. If i like, I'll give you the thumbs up. If I don't like, I'm giving you the finger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.