Honest answers please

To me the emotive word here is loyalty. There are people who for genuine reasons cannot attend away matches,all home matches I question if that makes them any less loyal. My own circumstances are, yes I attended all home , FA cup, Carling and EDL at home,finding the money was not a problem in that respect I am fortunate. What is difficult for me is arranging for a family member to sit with my disabled wife or in the case of the semi final and the coming final making alternative arrangements for her to go into respite. I cannot attend away games but I would argue that this does not make me any less loyal than all other supporters nor does it make me any more loyal. I certainly admire those who have to put that extra effort in to attend whether it be for one game or 10. I don't pretend to have a solution I doubt there is one to please all. Yes I joined the CDS for myself and grandson but simply as the easy way to ensure I did not forget to book my seats.

blingy said:
The Boy Mike D said:
no son does so !!!

Therefore, you will know that he did not get two or three tickets for the final or the semi directly / legitimately off the club!

You should also know, as I have just been confirmed that the office staff have had to go into a ballot for tickets!!

dont see what your original point was?!

Mine was that the statement that “all the staff got two or three tickets each from the club” was bollocks...

Stating that ALL employees got TWO or THREE tickets is a Daily Mail type post. Wouldn't be so interesting to report that actually they all went into a ballot and the lucky few got them. Some very irrational posts on here.

went to all games incl. away. Got a final ticket also.

I thought that City should of had a set day for people that had attended all the Cup games for this campaign.

Conor Mcfc said:
went to all games incl. away. Got a final ticket also.

I thought that City should of had a set day for people that had attended all the Cup games for this campaign.

F/ Me –special day for CDS, and now a special day for any old tom dick or harry who attended a hand full of cup games !!!

That special day for those people who have been to the hand full of cup games and not been a loyal supporter for a number of years building up points along the way was Wednesday!!

At the end of the day, the people that have tickets are the people with the most Loyalty Points, not Cup Points. They have accumulated these points over years of following us, it's not like they have glitched the system and given themselves points. They have earned them through going to every home league game/home and away league game/cup game etc.

Those that have tickets for the final deserve them. Apart from corporates, who's tickets should be sold to fans anyway.

Had a season ticket 1985 to 1997 Never missed a home game (12 Years)

Worked at the club 1998 to 2008 Never missed a home game (10 Years)

2008- to now season ticket holder Never missed a home game (4 years)

Been to every cup game at home, been to the semi v the rags.

Because I worked my arse off for the club I did not accrue enough points to get a final ticket.

Some on here who could not be arsed with earlier rounds of the cup and even could not be arsed going to the semi have got final tickets.

It stinks.

Season Card holder

Went to the Uefa home ties and Poznan away (great experience)

Went to Leicester away,did not do the home game

Went to Notts County away, did not do the home game

Went to Villa Home

Went to Reading Home

Went to Ushited at Wembley

and have a cup final ticket.....

went to every home cup game, freezing my balls off in a half empty stadium, cannot do all the aways etc as I have to pay for 3 tickets every game (Me, the Mrs and lad ) between us we have 9,000 points so in reality I have paid my dues in terms of what has come out of my bank. We did the Nelly tribute away at Leicester etc. We all went to the semi (best day of all of our lives)

I have no beef with any other blues however you got your tickets good luck to them and enjoy the day. My beef is that Our demand is 50 times that of Joke and they will have fans in there that are not worth a wank.

Im still going down and have a room booked just off wembley way, I will take whatever I can muster down with me and hope a spiv can sort us out, If I get one, my boy is going in.

COME ON CITY !

Dont have a pop at fellow blues, we are all as passionate, we all have waited for this, we all have different financial and personal circumstances, but We are one big Blue family.

JUST BRING BACK THE F**K*** CUP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mancitymark said:
Had a season ticket 1985 to 1997 Never missed a home game (12 Years)

Worked at the club 1998 to 2008 Never missed a home game (10 Years)

2008- to now season ticket holder Never missed a home game (4 years)

Been to every cup game at home, been to the semi v the rags.

Because I worked my arse off for the club I did not accrue enough points to get a final ticket.

Some on here who could not be arsed with earlier rounds of the cup and even could not be arsed going to the semi have got final tickets.

It stinks.

So why would you not accumulate points whilst you was working your arse off for the club!!
Why did you not purchase a season tickets tallying up the points along the way!!
or Did you get freebie tickets by any chance for the home games!!
Can’t see why you would have given up your season ticket from all those years otherwise!!!

I know for a fact that the office staff gets freebies for home games...
maybe you should have been buying a season ticket when you worked there.... so its not really becouse you worked your arse off for the club why you have not gort the points is it?
only one person to blame for your lack of points you cant even blame the likes of me (the lazy fooker who could not be arsed going to the early rounds!!) i buy my ticket year in year out......... Stinks = my lazy none cup game going arse.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.