Honest answers please

missed a home league game and a home Europa game due to work.
seen every home game in FAC.

Went Ncastle away at Xmas.Got a ticket for final due to loyality pts total.

I've been to every home cup game this season, and have done for the past 8 seasons since I got my season ticket. Never been to an away game with City, and I managed to get my Cup Final ticket on Monday morning.

Was in hospital from 11th Jan - 22nd March, paid for all games through cup scheme and didnt attend but still with 6210 LOYALTY points i did qualify.

I went to all Cup games inc (FA/UEFA) but don't have a season ticket.

Still don't begrudge the season ticket holders their right to go first.

Its a LOAD of money for a season ticket plus away games
(which i would choose over Cup ties if i could afford)

Include all cup games too and they are about £2000 down.

Went to every home cup game. Europe and domestic.

Didn't go to any of the European or Domestic cup away games.

Would have gone to Aris, Flight (lost £150) and match ticket(City refunded it) bought, but I went down with sciatica 2 weeks before the match.

I'll be in the cup scheme next season. Apart from the loyalty points, it saves on the hassle and cost of buying a ticket for each game.

we got 25,000 for the final would like to see a breakdown of were all the tickets went. how many went to supp/clubs. HOW MANY ALL THE MEMBERS OF STAFF AND EMPLOYEES GOT AT CITY ( some one told me two or three each) then we can see who to blame. And not the fans who have been going since 76 or longer and have spent what some of these players get in a week.

BlueTony said:
What I find disgusting about the whole process is our average home gate is 45,886 and Stoke's is 26,780 if my maths is correct ( and I have had a beer as off work today ) makes 72,666 which should have been the allocation to the clubs in direct proportion to the average home gate which would still have left 7,334 for the tossers at the FA to sell to the highest bidder or to to hand out to their mates which IMO is more than enough.

so on that basis the rags 72,000 should have been allocated more tickets for the semi final than us i dont think so
but i agree that both clubs could have got 35,000 each that would still leave enough for the fa to do whatever they do with the rest of the tickets<br /><br />-- Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 pm --<br /><br />i did not go to all the cup games , i went to leicester and reading at home and poznan home and away , i allso went to 6 away games and got a ticket but i do have 5700 loyalty points built up over the years , and there was many years following City home and away and allso pre season friendlies before the loyalty points came in, so if anyone thinks someone who went to all the home cup games deserve a ticket before me i would advise you to give your head a shake

Seems to be alot of this around, I should go because. ..... Not everyone can be pleased. 25,000 tickets. People who have them, enjoy the experience, hopefully its the first of many. Were all blues aren't we ?!?

Impeccable said:
There were some poor attendances for the home cup games this season... yet most of those who couldn't be bothered in early rounds still have a final ticket.

How many of you didn't attend cup games, knowing that if we reached a final you would have enough loyalty points, regardless?

And if the club had announced that cup final tickets would firstly be tagged to people who actually attended cup games, would this have made you attend, knowing your points alone wouldn't have been sufficient.

I incidentally, missed out on ticket, despite attending EVERY home match in EVERY competition this season. And I find that a tad unfair.

I'll be honest, I haven't been to a single cup game this season, semi final asides.
However where I have gained my LOYALTY points is through years of loyalty through the awful seasons, going home and away to places like Mansfield, Notts County and the likes, I have been away to Stoke games at the Britannia and the Victoria seen us be relegated and seen Alan Ball jeered by both sets of fans, would you suggest that you deserve a ticket more than me?

Well done to you for going to all the cup games this season. Try going to endless cup, home, away and European away trips including pre season friendlies for 15 years and then you'll have the points.

Yes I do have a ticket, and I've sold it a friend of mine as I'm away and he's desperate to go. I was offered nearly £500 for it, but I sold it at face value to my mate.
You seem to be a little self righteous with you plight. Loyalty points are just that, points for years of loyalty, not just a couple of seasons and cup games.

I have over 4000 points if tickets sell out at 4100 you won't hear my complaining as the tickets will have gone to those more deserving than me.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.