Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

Liverpool at home in the fa Cup 88 was interesting. They thought they could mouth off in the North Stand that day, don't think it ended too well for them, lol

We were heavily outnumbered that day. Thought our mini bus was going over at one point. The worst I’ve seen trouble wise had nothing to do with City. It was England v Scotland at Wembley in 88. My god. It was like being in the Warriors movie making our way back to where we lived!
I was at Wembley for that England v Scotland game
Carnage at Baker Street before too outside the Globe.
The coppers went berserk, the cockneys didn’t help matters chanting “Harry Roberts is our hero. He kills coppers “
Just batting all round inside and out.
The tube from Baker Street was mayhem too

Leeds home 1990,91 several of them went up in the North stand when they scored, two minutes later they were scrambling over the fences in sheer panic.
There's just too many incidents to mention

We were heavily outnumbered that day. Thought our mini bus was going over at one point. The worst I’ve seen trouble wise had nothing to do with City. It was England v Scotland at Wembley in 88. My god. It was like being in the Warriors movie making our way back to where we lived!
We were heavily outnumbered after playing United the day before.... I know England lads who went to Hampden when Steve Bull scored. Got tickets in the Scotland bit.

Never would claim anything about City in the old days other than we were game. Nothing more and nothing less.

Night games at Maine Rd were fucking ace
Except the night v Hull when I was struck down with diarrhoea, had to brave the horrendous Kippax shitters, missed both our goals and had to walk home commando in the rain because my undercrackers were pressed into emergency service in lieu of the non existent toilet paper

I was at Wembley for that England v Scotland game
Carnage at Baker Street before too outside the Globe.
The coppers went berserk, the cockneys didn’t help matters chanting “Harry Roberts is our hero. He kills coppers “
Just batting all round inside and out.
The tube from Baker Street was mayhem too
Probably same tube I was on! Stopped in the tunnel due to fighting on the platforms at Baker Street!

Except the night v Hull when I was struck down with diarrhoea, had to brave the horrendous Kippax shitters, missed both our goals and had to walk home commando in the rain because my undercrackers were pressed into emergency service in lieu of the non existent toilet paper
Was it one of those pale horse burgers outside? I had one of them once and it was still neighing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.