Hope all is well with Gareth Barry

the reason why we are in for for Big Mac and Paddy

hard part of the pitch to dominate all season single handed

I don't know what it is with Gareth. To me he looks slow and laboured. But that his game he's always there for a ball and to make a pass.

I think he needs to be loved. He's come from a club (Villa), who adored him, to city where he is part of the big picture. If his drop in performance is injury releated, then rest him. If not, and he is not injured then all i think he needs is some loving from the fans. A good song, sung to show him what we think. He is qualility and possibly England Captain in the making......

Mancini had him playing as a left winger for most of today's match... has Barry EVER played as a left winger before?

It's a pity we didn't have anyone else who could have played as a left winger instead of him...

He always looks so bloody slow and laboured. In a game like today when we needed a bit of urgency to put them to the sword he's pretty useless.

Why do you think Mancio has tried to sign Adam Johnson, it is to inject a bit of youthful energy into City's creaking midfield !
He's trying boys, but City will not pay over the odds any more, the owner has learned that splashing money around doesn't guarantee quality, careful, measured signings that add something to the team do!

If he's England Captain material then there's something wrong in the England camp. He looks slow and gives the ball away too cheaply too much.

When he first came to City he looked brilliant and I thought he would make an excellent City Captain but that now it looks as though De Jong has taken over his role as our dominant force in midfield. That sort of submissive behaviour is not a sign of a great leader.

Soulboy said:
Mancini had him playing as a left winger for most of today's match... has Barry EVER played as a left winger before?

It's a pity we didn't have anyone else who could have played as a left winger instead of him...
Moses could have. Oh what... we fucked up on that one didn't we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.