Hope the match survives this weekends weather.

mancity1 said:
Play the games over here in Melbourne , 31 degrees C and sunny.

Been a while since I watched a City game live ( TV excluded of course as every City match is shown live over here ).

No way, should be played here in New Zealand - its quite a bit cooler than Melbourne so the players will feel as if its an English summer

Bit early for a needless scaremongering thread isn't it? Could have at least waited till Saturday morning for maximum overhyped panic effect.

There's already been about three different forecasts in the first 5 pages of this thread FFS!

Roger Ringpiece said:
Bit early for a needless scaremongering thread isn't it? Could have at least waited till Saturday morning for maximum overhyped panic effect.

There's already been about three different forecasts in the first 5 pages of this thread FFS!

Scaremongering ??
I`ve also made the point about our fans who travel from far and awide and how it may affect them.
Ringpiece !! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Roger Ringpiece said:

your a miserable **** mr ringpiece.

im working saturday,im hoping it snows,if it does they might shut the airport then i can go home early :)

Dream scenario would be if there was snow in London on sunday, Chelsea-United gets cancelled when Chelsea gets Lampard, Drogba, Cole etc. back.

Not a problem, the Sheikh is having a roll-over roof put on the stadium tonight with giant heaters. My advice would be to wear shorts and a light cotton shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.