how are older blues handling this?

A young 41 so seen a few ups but no way near enough.
74 it all started for me and 76 was my first visit to wembly I was in dreamland.81 was a killer for me I didn't go to the replay and after we lost I went a bit silly got on my prized scrambler bike kicked it up and in my anger ripped back the throttle letting the bike smash into the wall,realised then I was in for the duration
Not being from manchester but from a small village in derbyshire there was only 2 other kids I can remember at junior school,who for some reason decided city was going to become part of their lives,just about all the other kids had LFC scrawled in felt tip on on their school bags.I wonder how those other 2 kids Djordo and thommo are feeling right now just as giddy and happy as me I think.
I'm also wondering if they are on this forum.

34 years of wanting I can wait easily a couple more.Plus I'm walking around with a constant smug grin om my face.

im 52,started back in 74,its along way from the kippax!,i hate this money an sky thing,its ruining our game,but fuck em ,the scum an chelski started it,now they are just getting it back,
listen this wont last long so you might as well enjoy the fact we might get to see some top guys playing for us.in five years time the top flight will go bust,an the prem with it,i wont give a fuck cos its fucked us all long enough.im just looking forward to the day when us footy fans get our game back,cos at the mo,its not our game anymore!!!
sad? FUCK EM ALL ,SPEND THE ARABS MONEY,AN ENJOY IT WHILE WE CAN!!!!!!

49 here, saw the best..my only concern is will he actually fit into the team..i dont know of any player that has won anything singled handed..unless some one knows better..someone was going to pay £100m for a player sooner or later its just we got there first..seem to remember franny lee being a record signing at 63k..roughly half a days pay for kaka.

i'm 63 next month,season ticket since the 70s,went to my first match as a boy about 1953,i can feel the old expectancy rising not felt this positive about our club for a long time,come on you blues!!

Hollywood Blue said:
42, I tend to have that "I'll believe it when I see it" stance.
iam 51 and i think the same heard and seen it all at city so just wait and see but lovin it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.