How are we all feeling about our club today?

I’m feeling pretty damned good.

The Super League is dead in the water, the American owners are running around like headless chooks, the financial lifeline for our European and Premier League enemies is gone, Agnelli has resigned, we can get on with our sustainable City project.

We’ve copped a bloody nose, but we’ve knocked out our enemies.

Yep. All up I’m feeling pretty damn good.

The fact that we only released a pathetic withdrawal statement and the original gushing Super League statement with quotes from Perez is still on the website tells you everything you need to know about our club under the current ownership. I'm out until we have 51% fan ownership. Been nice chatting on here. I know i upset many of you so Didsbury Dave, Billy Shears, Worsley Web enjoy the rest of your time together.
So you want the same system as Germany where the league is run by a one-club cartel, Have you actually spoken to German fans who don't support Bayern Munich. I met them in Hoffenheim, Monchengladbach, Munich (1860), Hamburg, and at Schalke. They believe the 51 per cent model has been a joke though the concept sounds great. The people running Bayern are totally corrupt.
Don't believe everything you read in the UK media. German football is a pub league compared to the PL.

The hard evidence won't ever be made available to people like you and I. All I can say is that, I see what I see, I know what I know. I read people, I watch, I sit back, I let things unfold, I don't react. Then I make my judgement.
I've drawn my conclusion and I'll buy you a pint if I'm wrong. Nothing awkward about it.
So the evidence will be kept under wraps. How convenient. You are David Icke and I claim my £5.

Very proud of the response from our fans this week, as well as Pep and the players if the above is true.

However if Soriano truly told them all to shush and ride out the criticism then I am afraid that is appalling. Especially seeing there still has been no comment from those at the top other than “We’re in” and “We’re out”.

Other clubs have been given an explanation and apology and I think we are owed one too, and told what is going to happen to prevent a reoccurrence.

I wouldn't be at all sorry to see the back of Soriano. He just doesn't get us as a fanbase as Khaldoon seems to do. It might just be brilliant PR from Khaldoon but that counts for something.

I don't think he's too well liked within the club and I know for a fact he overruled the board and insisted on a ticket price increase a few seasons ago against their wishes. His view is that the fans should expect and be prepared to pay more to see a successful team. Basically he's penalising us for the team's success.

Also, City, which brings in around 85-90% of CFG's revenue,is just another division of CFG these days. Danny Wilson is described as 'Managing Director' but he can't make decisions with referring them up to CFG executives. That's not the way I want my club run. I want City executives, people who understand the club and the fans, to be able to make even simple decisions, that they can't seem to make currently.

If he's bothered about CFG, let him set up an international division to run the other CFG clubs to his heart's content. They should then have to fit in with what's best for us, and we should have senior people running us, able to make decisions that affect us, which is the way it should be.

I feel absolutely fine about the club.
I am looking forward to tonight's match and the League Cup Final followed by a CL semi-final. I don't blame any of the players or Pep and will continue to give them my full support. Some of the hand-wringing on here is ridiculous. Our owner has made a big blunder but thankfully came to his senses. This is nothing compared to what we went through under Swales the fraudster or even the Franny Lee Takeover fiasco and relegation under the World Cup Winner. Some of our fans need to grow a pair (if you are allowed to say that these days)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.