How are we all feeling about our club today?

I'm finding it quite easy to forget we were ever involved. I dont need an explanation, I certainly dont need an apology and I'm seemingly a lot happier than you lot for it.
Same here. Wtf with some of the comments.

Oyr club are run brilliantly. A mistake is a mistake and they corrected it, before anyone else.

Jeez we really want punishment whilst lfc and utds owners get off scot free? Are these comments for real?

Not happy we were associated with the ESL, but at the same time I'm not gonna turn against the owners over it. The original G14 clubs have been trying to shut us out for the past 10-15yrs so I don't blame City for not wanting to be left behind on this.

I'm disappointed in my club, nothing more.

It doesn’t have to be an apology - I mean don’t say sorry if you’re not sorry. But a small explanation would be nice otherwise it comes as across as they didn’t care about the fans before making the decision and they still don’t care after changing their minds. You might think that the owner and board can do whatever they want with the club regardless of what fans think - I don’t

I don't want Gary Cook back, but at least he had the integrity to resign after making a collosal error. It isn't one or the other though - plenty of CEOs out there.

I like some of the things Soriano has done, commercially but more importantly I will credit him with the decision not to furlough staff.

"Everything else he has done" is moot. Him and the other drivers from each club need to be removed from football or this will happen again under a different guise.

You cannot demand a sacking of someone when you don't know whether they were responsible for the offence or not.

You cannot demand a sacking of someone when you don't know whether they were responsible for the offence or not.
I'm demanding he resigns. He runs the club and is responsible for this decision.

If it was made above his head against his wishes (and I don't believe it was), then he should resign from his position for being put in an untenable position.

But, yeah. This move is in line with his vision for football he has spoken about previously.

Always thought we were only in for the ride. To keep tabs on the greedy americans. Going to be interesting to see how the media treat the rags & dippers from now on. Not holding my breath though, soon it will be back to licking backsides again.

Loving this mistake made, let's move on nonsense.

Our club tried to unplug itself from English football, it misread the room spectacularly and it cited Glazers on our website as justification. The fact that they pulled out an hour ahead of the rest is pretty much immaterial.

As fuckups go this one is epic and had Garry Cook done the same he would be in the dole queue with Woodwood today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.