How can people still be negative about mancini?

Because Mancini teaches his team to defend like a tortoise and attack like a snake. Kind of very ancient ways of fighting.

We look like an army from the undead.

Kind of scary.

Breadsnapper said:
I have only read the first page of this thread and had to walk away from my pc such was my anger and disbelief at so called City fans.
Most of the mancini outers wern't sold and kept saying I will make my judgement at the end of the season. This has now changed to any manager could have done it with the money he has spent. Are you stupid? many magers have spent comparable amounts and won nowt!
You can hide behind "I am entitled to my opinion" all you want, but in my eyes you are disgraceful and I am ashamed of you all.
We have qualified for the Champions League for the first time in our history, we have won the FA cup, our first trophy since 1976. We really are on the cusp of becoming a major force in football. And why is this? It is because Roberto MANCINI has put together a team, a team that plays for each member, a team that plays for the club and fans with spirit. Mancini has put together a group of coaches that have applied his ethic in training to get results. And, do you know what? It has worked.
The rags have taunted us that we have bought success and some of you are saying the same, agreeing with them.
It should be time for celebration as a City fan but, the miserable on here, the self appointed gurus of all things City, the too stupid to see what's on the end of their nose, the miserable bastards are pressing the self destruct button. Well here's something, stick your opinions where the sun don't shine, hide behind your computer in cyberspace all day lon making your snidy little remarks. I for one am not interested, I am celebrating what it is like to be a winner not a loser, not a grotesque figure of bitterness and loathing. I don't want people like you at my club infecting decent people with your antipathy towards success.
Roberto mancini in his first full season has done something NO other City manager has done in 35 years, now if that is not success then I for one do not know what success is.
Absolutely digusted!!!!!!
They're not fans, just twats

Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:
As I'm sure people are aware, I'm one of Mancini's biggest defenders. I believe in his management style, I believe in his tactics, I believe in his man management skills, I believe in his long term vision for this club and I do believe that he will win leagues here.

However, I'm also not an idiot. Man United are challengers to the league title, Stoke are not. I walked into both of those games (and tonights) not with a feeling of "we're going to twat these 5-0", but with a worried feeling. We're better than them, and we can beat them. However, I never believe that we will beat a team comprehensively and even when we do, it tends to come down to the other team playing badly rather than us been unplayable.

Those who think that United was a dominant performance didn't see the same game as me.

At the back, we're fantastic and I never worry about us. In front of goal (yes, I know how many goals we have scored), we are pretty woeful. I don't believe this is down to bad tactics as we create many, many chances; you can argue about ineffective finishing, a lack of understanding of new players or whatever. Either way, it IS Mancini's job to sort this out. Maybe we just need time, I certainly believe so based on the interactions between Balo and Dzeko. We have much more "new players" at the front than we do at the back, and it will take some time for them to gel properly. I'm worried that David Silva still seems unable to speak even the most basic of English and that Tevez doesn't seem to want to either. However, Silva made a commitment to study hard this summer; Tevez, not so much.

I'm not going to say that we fluked the FA Cup, because we didn't. It's pretty impossible to "fluke" a cup, especially when you play the league champions, a team in its first final ever, and a Villa team with LOTS to prove. Just put it this way though, I wouldn't want to play those games again.

Mancini's problem, is that our team doesn't inspire confidence in the supporters. The sort of "we'll do these 5-0" confidence that other top teams have. We're still adjusting, as are our team and our manager. If their play gave us some reason to think that, then it may help. United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea fans, they've floated around the top for years, to instill confidence in the fans, we need something more to hang our hat on than "we beat Stoke 1-0!", we need big wins. The FA Cup will help us; like a timid animal, we are slowly starting to come out of our shell and beginning to have that confidence in our team, but those long termers are far to savvy to be bitten again by the false dawn bug. Even unconsciously, we still all have that idea that we could still be the next Blackburn, or Pompey. Time heals all wounds, and success will help. However, in the time between success, some dominant, high scoring wins might be appreciated.

Just my random collection of musings.
A good and honest post amongst a sea of personal point scoring and abuse from some. When I get a couple of minutes I'll respond , seeing as you've had the sense and cpurtesy to try to look at the bigger picture. As it is I have a beer to finish and a game to watch.

Oh and by the way......"we won the cup, ee aye adio, we won the cup"

Come on city

Ha ha...your a fool youvebeen proven to be a fool, you no longer have an argument but you still dig in. You are a negative attention seeker, but I appreciate your point of view....

Now fck right off

Breadsnapper said:
I have only read the first page of this thread and had to walk away from my pc such was my anger and disbelief at so called City fans.
Most of the mancini outers wern't sold and kept saying I will make my judgement at the end of the season. This has now changed to any manager could have done it with the money he has spent. Are you stupid? many magers have spent comparable amounts and won nowt!
You can hide behind "I am entitled to my opinion" all you want, but in my eyes you are disgraceful and I am ashamed of you all.
We have qualified for the Champions League for the first time in our history, we have won the FA cup, our first trophy since 1976. We really are on the cusp of becoming a major force in football. And why is this? It is because Roberto MANCINI has put together a team, a team that plays for each member, a team that plays for the club and fans with spirit. Mancini has put together a group of coaches that have applied his ethic in training to get results. And, do you know what? It has worked.
The rags have taunted us that we have bought success and some of you are saying the same, agreeing with them.
It should be time for celebration as a City fan but, the miserable on here, the self appointed gurus of all things City, the too stupid to see what's on the end of their nose, the miserable bastards are pressing the self destruct button. Well here's something, stick your opinions where the sun don't shine, hide behind your computer in cyberspace all day lon making your snidy little remarks. I for one am not interested, I am celebrating what it is like to be a winner not a loser, not a grotesque figure of bitterness and loathing. I don't want people like you at my club infecting decent people with your antipathy towards success.
Roberto mancini in his first full season has done something NO other City manager has done in 35 years, now if that is not success then I for one do not know what success is.

Ur my hero today... :)

blucat599 said:
Breadsnapper said:
They're not fans, just twats

the problem is if they back themselves so much into a corner they cant see the wood for the trees

if he wins the prem it should be the champs league etc etc, no manager can constantly live up to such expectation

i just hope anyone who still doubts him retains the possibility in their mind at least, that they just might be wrong

if they don't, after this season's achievements, they need to ask themselves if the stand they have taken is more important to them than the truth

rastus said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:
As I'm sure people are aware, I'm one of Mancini's biggest defenders. I believe in his management style, I believe in his tactics, I believe in his man management skills, I believe in his long term vision for this club and I do believe that he will win leagues here.

However, I'm also not an idiot. Man United are challengers to the league title, Stoke are not. I walked into both of those games (and tonights) not with a feeling of "we're going to twat these 5-0", but with a worried feeling. We're better than them, and we can beat them. However, I never believe that we will beat a team comprehensively and even when we do, it tends to come down to the other team playing badly rather than us been unplayable.

Those who think that United was a dominant performance didn't see the same game as me.

At the back, we're fantastic and I never worry about us. In front of goal (yes, I know how many goals we have scored), we are pretty woeful. I don't believe this is down to bad tactics as we create many, many chances; you can argue about ineffective finishing, a lack of understanding of new players or whatever. Either way, it IS Mancini's job to sort this out. Maybe we just need time, I certainly believe so based on the interactions between Balo and Dzeko. We have much more "new players" at the front than we do at the back, and it will take some time for them to gel properly. I'm worried that David Silva still seems unable to speak even the most basic of English and that Tevez doesn't seem to want to either. However, Silva made a commitment to study hard this summer; Tevez, not so much.

I'm not going to say that we fluked the FA Cup, because we didn't. It's pretty impossible to "fluke" a cup, especially when you play the league champions, a team in its first final ever, and a Villa team with LOTS to prove. Just put it this way though, I wouldn't want to play those games again.

Mancini's problem, is that our team doesn't inspire confidence in the supporters. The sort of "we'll do these 5-0" confidence that other top teams have. We're still adjusting, as are our team and our manager. If their play gave us some reason to think that, then it may help. United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea fans, they've floated around the top for years, to instill confidence in the fans, we need something more to hang our hat on than "we beat Stoke 1-0!", we need big wins. The FA Cup will help us; like a timid animal, we are slowly starting to come out of our shell and beginning to have that confidence in our team, but those long termers are far to savvy to be bitten again by the false dawn bug. Even unconsciously, we still all have that idea that we could still be the next Blackburn, or Pompey. Time heals all wounds, and success will help. However, in the time between success, some dominant, high scoring wins might be appreciated.

Just my random collection of musings.
A good and honest post amongst a sea of personal point scoring and abuse from some. When I get a couple of minutes I'll respond , seeing as you've had the sense and cpurtesy to try to look at the bigger picture. As it is I have a beer to finish and a game to watch.

Come on city

Ha ha...your a fool youvebeen proven to be a fool, you no longer have an argument but you still dig in. You are a negative attention seeker, but I appreciate your point of view....

Now fck right off

Sorry, Dave's too busy at the game to answer, but maybe in his place I can tell you to grow up?

Damocles said:
rastus said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Come on city

Now fck right off

Sorry, Dave's too busy at the game to answer, but maybe in his place I can tell you to grow up?

Oh thats so nice, I really do apologise like your mate has apologised for saying mancini wil bring us down.....

Didsbury Dave said:
It's not his style of play which has bothered my hugely since he came. It's his decision making and leadership on an ongoing basis

But, in actual fact, you know nothing about either of these things.

rastus said:
Damocles said:
rastus said:

Now fck right off

Oh thats so nice, I really do apologise like your mate has apologised for saying mancini wil bring us down.....

Daves' really not "my mate", I've never met the bloke and much of our interactions on here have been heated arguments. However, I'd never call him a random attention seeker, he's a blue and as big as they come, despite his opinion on Mancini. There's a difference between fiercely arguing your opinion and casting aspersions on others.

glen quagmire said:
I, just for the life of me can't understand, what reason certain posters still feel the need to cane bobby. I thought the general understanding was that we WERE all blues, wether crying in the stands under ball, or floating down wembley way under bobby?

The fella has delivered our first MAJOR trophy in 35 years, 3rd place in the world's hardest league, is in our hands, we have never looked more solid defensively and has proved that the big ego's in the dressing room are not bigger than the club.

What has this guy got to do to win people over? Win the prem, european cup, fa cup, cure cancer, crush the taliban, sort out the economy or maybe buy all our ST's next term?
Totally with you on this post
The trouble is on here and in pubs, social clubsand factories, offices so on and so on
You will always get the idiots reading the sun, mirror, and other sources of info and reiterating what tripe people talk and write about Mancini and his players
Not all city fans are like this but there is a fair few of them who don't have clue about the game.
Sadly these morons should stop and think before they open their big mouths
I have to listen to people all the time slagging off what Mancini is like as a manager and I always defend him because I know city have got themselves a great manager and will surpass what mercer/allison, book keegan and all the others that have tried to make our
club great.
If it's not RM then it's someone else maybe balotelli for gods sake people get real these guys are class RM knows best and you will all see in good time that it wasthe best thing that ever happened to City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.