How can we address these bad performances?

Is this not sort of par for the course for us? We're always a bit crap around this time of year.

I still think we'll turn it around the league this year. If we don't win the league this year, or next year, then maybe we can panic. But if I was still a betting man I'd happily put many ponies on Walker lifting the trophy come May.

We need to buy midfield reinforcements in January, and I am sure we will given Kalvin is off.
Kalvin never arrived, a shockingly poor signing, we move on in January, I am sick of hearing he's a nice guy, he may be but as a player in our shirt he is sh1t.

Missing too many chances to score and making too many mistakes at the back. I am sure it will come good just needs a bit of time and the return of John Stones as a regular and of course the best player in the league, KDB in the NY. The chances will become a lot easier and more frequent then.

Maybe we should (temporarily) aspire to be like our near neighbours and play a brand of Park the Bus Hoofball?

It would give our defenders better protection and deny so much time and space currently being enjoyed by opposition forwards whilst allowing our own forwards to have more space when attacking on the break.

Whilst I am definitely not panicking, I believe we will be alright, this is just a blip, I would like us to be able to put together two decent halves of football again. We've seemed to play well one half and drop off the next every week.

Sack Pep he’s not up to it. Get a Jose in he will sort the defence out… seriously am I missing something here? Bad performances? I’ve seen a world class team playing beautifully football every week. Both home and away. This is embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.