How can we address these bad performances?

Pep isn't stupid, if he had the players fit to change the system he'd have done it already.

He needs supporting in January, Txiki has left him short and his Gundogan replacements are as of now leaving a massive black hole in the squad.

The saving grace is Arsenal and Liverpool are absolutely nothing to be frightened of, 85 points will win this league easily, and to be honest, while the last 3 games have been frustrating as fuck, they don't get any harder in this league and we've created enough chances to put 6 past all 3 of them.

I see nothing to suggest we aren't going to start rolling like a juggernaut when we get Stones and Kevin back.

Not bad performances just sloppy mistakes and we are nowhere near last seasons level . Pretty sure we were under par this time last year and then kicked on after the World Cup break .

We're tucked away in 3rd place 3 points behind the leader ready to pounce. Wait for it.

Apply for the job. In the real world though realise it’s the start of December and that there is literally nothing to worry about in any way shape or form.

These fucking threads ffs.

Nothing to worry about? We’re 10 points from safety ffs!! It’s your “happy clappy expecting it to be alright Jack” type attitude that’s most on this thread are displaying that’s the problem - and WE have to solve it, it can’t be down to Pep or the players, they don’t know what their doing. I say we panic, and we panic now!!

IMG_4059.gif

Gundogan was always going to be a big loss and I wasn’t happy with the summer recruitment. Doku has hit good form but was enough done to get Rice?

Sides aren’t fearing us. You score three v Spurs and four v Chelsea and expect to win, IMO.
Good post this and replacing Gundo was always going to be immense! But tack on Kev & Johnny missing, plus FFS Mahrez and also dont forget Laporte as well and you can see that we are transitioning again.

Good post this and replacing Gundo was always going to be immense! But tack on Kev & Johnny missing, plus FFS Mahrez and also dont forget Laporte as well and you can see that we are transitioning again.
Doku and Gvardiol were good signings but if the true midfield target was just Rice then someone better than Nunes should’ve been number two.

Grind out these last two games before we go out to the pointless club world cup nonsense . It might be good to be in the sun and take stock i suppose

Occam's Razor:

1. City give the ball away cheaply

2. City can't get the ball back without pressers

3. Without Stones or Rico (or Gundo) in the game, we're lacking control in the middle alongside Rodri.

People hated Pep's pausa tactics but our last 4 games have been end to end and we've lost points in 3 of them.

Maybe just maybe Pep know what's talking about more than us!

We were 5 points off Arsenal this time last season. Stop flapping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.