How can we address these bad performances?

Apply for the job. In the real world though realise it’s the start of December and that there is literally nothing to worry about in any way shape or form.

These fucking threads ffs.

You say that but I'm pretty sure I saw the nose of a plushie donkey sticking out of Baldy's coat pocket yesterday so I for one am beginning to shit myself.

Gundogan was always going to be a big loss and I wasn’t happy with the summer recruitment. Doku has hit good form but was enough done to get Rice?

Sides aren’t fearing us. You score three v Spurs and four v Chelsea and expect to win, IMO.

You’ll see an upturn as soon as Johnny Stones returns and then an even bigger upturn when king kev is back

Wouldn't get your hopes up about KDB. If he starts training in January, he will take it easy so as not to injure his hamstring again, if that goes well and no reoccurence then he ups his training with the rest of the team around February, it's likely he won't be fully match fit until March/April.

Hopefully us getting clearly fucked over will give us a siege mentality.
We need a spark and maybe this can be it.

Wouldn't get your hopes up about KDB. If he starts training in January, he will take it easy so as not to injure his hamstring again, if that goes well and no reoccurence then he ups his training with the rest of the team around February, it's likely he won't be fully match fit until March/April.
He’s due back in training this month and back playing early January.. he said so himself

Not bad performances just sloppy mistakes and we are nowhere near last seasons level . Pretty sure we were under par this time last year and then kicked on after the World Cup break .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.