How did you find out?

On this forum, look at the names on the first thread as to who is on line.....superb day....not much work done.

found out two weeks earlier from a psychic i visited. she told me we would be bought out and become the richest club in the world, buy robinho, put a bid in for kaka for 100m, get to the last 8 of uefa AND keep danny mills on the books!! (that i found hardest to believe) but she said the new owners would be from saudi arabia NOT abu dabi - bleeding conwoman!! ;0)

myleftfoot said:
found out two weeks earlier from a psychic i visited. she told me we would be bought out and become the richest club in the world, buy robinho, put a bid in for kaka for 100m, get to the last 8 of uefa AND keep danny mills on the books!! (that i found hardest to believe) but she said the new owners would be from saudi arabia NOT abu dabi - bleeding conwoman!! ;0)

She did quite well though really. Where was she mate?

I was off work and switched my phone on as I got up.

First text was from a fellow Blues asking "WTF is going on at City?"

I then spent the next 15 hours watching SSN.

was watching ssn when it came across the ticker tape , so rang a close relative who works for the club he new fuck all ,he was told about 30 mins later, i then drove down south with a rag who couldnt believe what was happening when listening to talk sport ( nither could i ) on our way to work

was watching ssn when it came across the ticker tape , so rang a close relative who works for the club he new fuck all ,he was told about 30 mins later, i then drove down south with a rag who couldnt believe what was happening when listening to talk sport ( nither could i ) on our way to work

johnmc said:
myleftfoot said:

She did quite well though really. Where was she mate?

sat opposite me at a wobbly table smoking a tab and smelling like cats.

found the site the day before looking for steams to see the sunderland match. came on next day and found out. had sky sports on all day while on the laptop on here. was a great day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.