How did you find out?

woke up one morning, i think to myself, "mother fucker, i wonder if spuds have baught chorluka yet :(", so i check man city.co.uk, there was nothing there so im like, "ok ill check SSN or something" and when i flicked it over one of the newsreporter guys just said to a guy on the phone "so there wealth is said to dwarf roman abramavics?" and im like "woahh wtf, what lucky bastard football team will get that much money" and then my eyes flickered to the yellow bar and it said we had been taken over by an abu dhabi consortium... i just shit my pants and rang my dad at work... and then at around 12 we were being speculated as being in for owen etc... before SSN reported "breaking news just in we can confirm that tottenham hotspur have accepted a bid in the region of 30 million for dimitar berbatov from manchester...............city" again i just shit my pants and rang my dad... so after 6 oclock im chilled and decide to play some fifa after watching SSN all day, when my dad comes in our room and says imagine if we get Roninho or something lads... and im like STFU that wont happen... so then we go and watch SS1 at around 9:30 and it was football first with sam allerdice, and the guy just said to him, news just in to us now that real madrid have accepted a 32.5 million pound bid from man city for robinho, allerdice just said wowwwwww, if they can get him they will all follow... at which point we flicked it back to SSN till arfound one... XD:) those were the days... but it was nothing compared to one night when i finished watching some shitty tv programme, i was brushing my teeth when my brother shouted me, i dashed downstairs as you do and it was SSN on the advert and my bro was like "they metioned a transfer that could be the biggest ever or something..." im like okay..... so we waited a few mins before sky came back on and on the yellow ticker it said we had oppened negotiations with milan over kaka... now i loved robby before we got him, knew he was class, but kaka was and still is probably in my opinion the very best in the world.... if i shit myself before the robinho thing i needed surgery after that one.... telling you all of that was not nessercary but im bored :)

I think at the time I was out shopping with mother. At some point in the day I received a text from my father (the reason I'm blue) saying "Told you our time would come." I hadn't a clue what he was on about, and after that he didn't reply to any of my texts. Completely baffled, I got in the car and found out via radio. I swear my mother had never driven so fast, she couldn't wait to get me out of the car.

I read it on an obscure Arabian business news site - via Google news

and then.... started that infamous thread!

Was sitting by the pool in Marbella (Spain). Had a txt from a rag mate saying "city been taken over by arabs, aparently they are fucking loaded". Jumped off my sun lounger and straight to the internet cafe!!

dannybcity said:
mcfc28 said:
I read it on an obscure Arabian business news site - via Google news

and then.... started that infamous thread!

The man himself!
Why were you looking at an Arabian business news site?

It was just on my Google news rss feed! was looking for news about Charlie and spotted that......

Thought it might have been a wind up, but apparently not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.