How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

Shame it wasn't 30 tbh, I love the total lack of self awareness, the total absence of real life problems and what's important in life.

Why you would think anyone would give a fuck about your petty pointless moaning is truly enlightening as to why people like you will never get it.
What the fuck are you going on about? I was pointing out a disadvantage of brexit, not solving world hunger.
I take it you like spending money on things you other wise wouldn't have had to.

Last edited:
Where did i say anything important in life was about brexit?

Write down the most important things in life, if any include being in or out of the EU then your list is all about self interest and materialism.

Then look at the list again and decide which of these things have the EU resolved that couldn't be resolved without them.

Basically you're all moaning about gdp, inconvenience and small amounts of money. If that's your priority in life then the problem is yours so I couldn't care less tbh.

Maybe work out what is important in life, you never know it might keep your bed sheets dry.

I wouldn’t agree with your second paragraph there. The main reason I wanted to stay in the EU was that I thought the main laws passed by them were of greater benefit to citizens than individual governments were capable of due to them thinking both more collectively and longer term rather than in terms of either attempting to stay in power domestically or appeasing particular sections of voters.

Voting to move away from that to me would have been an act of self interest in itself, as the only logical reason to have done it was to reduce the scale of representation so
that political decisions have a greater possibility to align more to an individuals own personal interests rather than increasing the size of the society as a whole it was acting for.

What the fuck are you going on about? I was pointing out a disadvantage of brexit, not solving world hunger.
I take it you like spending money on things you other wise wouldn't have had to.
I feel your pain with the loss of 20 quid and am very glad you have brought it to our attention.

Where did i say anything important in life was about brexit?

Write down the most important things in life, if any include being in or out of the EU then your list is all about self interest and materialism.

Then look at the list again and decide which of these things have the EU resolved that couldn't be resolved without them.

Basically you're all moaning about gdp, inconvenience and small amounts of money. If that's your priority in life then the problem is yours so I couldn't care less tbh.

Maybe work out what is important in life, you never know it might keep your bed sheets dry.
So says someone who's not a farmer, florist, exporter, importer, and certainly not a young person. And the irony of saying it was about small amounts of money after the bus slogan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.