How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

I'm not sure where this "30% reduction" in car production comes from. The UK built 1.7m cars in 2016 (highest for 17 years) and everyone expected it to go near £2m. It's now a million down on that 2016 high.

Define decimated.
Kill one in every ten.

it's the sense of national identification that patriotism brings which doesn't align with being dictated to by the EU on law. I don't mind it to be honest.
Did you really not identify as British because we were in the EU?

Patriotism doesn't precede national identification. You can't decide to be a patriot without knowing which nation you identify with.

supplementary question - name 3 laws imposed on the UK AGAINST OUR WILL as a member state .......................................

No I thought not

These are laws we can't change without prior agreement with the EU. This slows down change when it's needed.

Patriotism doesn't precede national identification. You can't decide to be a patriot without knowing which nation you identify with.

I voted remain, I just can understand why a trade relationship turned political alignment doesn't sit well with the older generation.

It's funny this...I mean startlingly funny...
When I ask my European friends (mainly Spanish) if they ever felt a loss of sovereignty or sense of national identity being in the E.U they laugh at me and say "hell no!"
Only little fucking Englanders seemingly have this trait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.