How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

Watch the video and stop flapping your gums, it was said countless times by countless politicians. It's not ambiguous it's just factual.

How remainers missed this is astonishing, what were they watching on telly whilst this was going on?

I think you miss the point. Remainers knew it meant leaving the single market. Leave threw in the amiguituies and the false assurances about a deal that would keep us in a free trade zone ("The idea that Britain will be the only country in Europe not to be part of this zone is silly") and, having won the vote, many of them did their best to promote "No Deal". Had Leave said, "It's possible that we may end up with no deal" rather than say that would be silly, how might the vote have gone?

I think you miss the point. Remainers knew it meant leaving the single market. Leave threw in the amiguituies and the false assurances about a deal that would keep us in a free trade zone ("The idea that Britain will be the only country in Europe not to be part of this zone is silly") and, having won the vote, many of them did their best to promote "No Deal". Had Leave said, "It's possible that we may end up with no deal" rather than say that would be silly, how might the vote have gone?

Read back, I never said that leave didn't lie I just pointed out that remain should have done a better job of convincing people. There are posters on this thread that still think that we weren't told we were leaving the single market and the customs union therefore FOM.

Read back, I never said that leave didn't lie I just pointed out that remain should have done a better job of convincing people. There are posters on this thread that still think that we weren't told we were leaving the single market and the customs union therefore FOM.
Remain: This means leaving the single market.
Leave: But we'll still be in a free trade zone.
Remain: No we won't.
Leave: Project Fear.
Referendum.
Leave: No deal is better than a bad deal.

Anyway, all done 8 years ago. Any Brexit benefits to justify the lies?

Remain: This means leaving the single market.
Leave: But we'll still be in a free trade zone.
Remain: No we won't.
Leave: Project Fear.
Referendum.
Leave: No deal is better than a bad deal.

Anyway, all done 8 years ago. Any Brexit benefits to justify the lies?

But we were told we would be leaving the single market by both camps and all that entailed, remain were shit at explaining.

Stop wittering on and just accept it. Weird how some just refuse to accept that they were told.

But we were told we would be leaving the single market by both camps and all that entailed, remain were shit at explaining.

Stop wittering on and just accept it. Weird how some just refuse to accept that they were told.
Says the bloke wittering on about shit that happened nigh on a decade ago.

Just putting the whingers right on the thread they kept going like a shrine Dibley.
You’re not though. No one is agreeing with you and pointing out what actually happened.

However much you repeat your same point won’t make an iota of difference.

Still, gives you something to moan about. Nihilists gonna nihilist.

Well ... thats just a different way of saying 'you lost... get over it ''

just admit you don't like forriners ...

Well ... thats just a different way of saying 'you lost... get over it ''

just admit you don't like forriners ...

You're wasting your time with this bloke. Under his old username he said Freedom of movement was racist because it positively discriminated in favour of white Europeans over black and brown people from the commonwealth. This was a UKIP talking point ten years ago.

Now we have the increased immigration from the commonwealth that Nigel Farage promised us, it's using Africa as baby making factories.

Absolutely full of shit. He's also on record as moving town to go to a whiter area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.