How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

I did, but there is no answer to someone who posts shit like that. Again you lost get over it.

We all lost whether we voted yes, no or not at all.

All the benefits promised didn't materialise and we got new problems we didn't have before.

You still crying slingback?

Not crying at all. You're the forum's very own Davros, spreading your hate from a place of insecurity.

I'm guessing this crossdressing thing is based on projection. It's a bit boring now but at least it saves you from calling people mini Che's. Did you get caught trying to bring the premise of Mrs Doubtfire into real life?

We all lost whether we voted yes, no or not at all.

All the benefits promised didn't materialise and we got new problems we didn't have before.

Not crying at all. You're the forum's very own Davros, spreading your hate from a place of insecurity.

I'm guessing this crossdressing thing is based on projection. It's a bit boring now but at least it saves you from calling people mini Che's. Did you get caught trying to bring the premise of Mrs Doubtfire into real life?

I don't know whether or not you have figured this out Deirdre but I don't care what you think, and I don't spread hate, do you need a fucking safe space treacle?

I don't know whether or not you have figured this out Deirdre but I don't care what you think, and I don't spread hate, do you need a fucking safe space treacle?

You're just a cliche generating old fart. If you genuinely don't believe you spread hate, there's no hope for you. Another sad middle aged bloke to add to the pity list.

You're just a cliche generating old fart. If you genuinely don't believe you spread hate, there's no hope for you. Another sad middle aged bloke to add to the pity list.

The Swiss army knife of excuses strikes again, a safe space awaits.

The Swiss army knife of excuses strikes again, a safe space awaits.

If I wanted a safe space I wouldn't wander into this forum. It's increasingly turned into a support group for bitter middle aged men who post bullshit and troll rather than address their actual problems.

It sounds like you need a therapeutic environment in a rural area without any people with a dark complexion.

I went into James Cook University Hospital for a throat endoscopy today. In and out in 90 mins treated in a pleasant clean environment. The appt was arranged last Tuesday. Quick and efficient. One thing once again was starkly clear - if there were not those legal migrant work visa's issued last year none of that could happen. Just about all the staff who treated me etc were Indian, Bangladeshi, from the Philippines and of African origin. The reason Jenrick and Braverman rail against that is thats not a service they will ever use they will just go private. Could say the same for Sunak but in reality I will truly believe that Sunak was spineless and scared to take on the far right racists in his Party and just went along with it.

I went into James Cook University Hospital for a throat endoscopy today. In and out in 90 mins treated in a pleasant clean environment. The appt was arranged last Tuesday. Quick and efficient. One thing once again was starkly clear - if there were not those legal migrant work visa's issued last year none of that could happen. Just about all the staff who treated me etc were Indian, Bangladeshi, from the Philippines and of African origin. The reason Jenrick and Braverman rail against that is thats not a service they will ever use they will just go private. Could say the same for Sunak but in reality I will truly believe that Sunak was spineless and scared to take on the far right racists in his Party and just went along with it.

Cool story but what has that got to do with the Brexit thread? Wanting controlled immigration doesn't make you a racist Nazi contrary to the belief of the lunatic open border charlatans.

BTW I had an ice cream from and ice cream van today, he was a Brummie but it doesn't mean all ice cream van drivers are from Birmingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.