How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

Fuck yeh! That’s the spirit… the economic damage and zero benefits is my favourite part , no one can tell me this isn’t brilliant!
yep outed as an EU remoaner - thanks for confirming, continue to whinge away - you were in the minority, get over it!

Waking up this morning to news of the €7 charge to enter the Eu from next year and the gammon being interviewed saying '' its typical of the Eu''

its sooooo funny that people get what they voted for ........and then moan about it.

in all honesty they are getting what they didn't realise they wanted then moaning about it still not realising that it was what they voted for. Then pride prevents them admitting those are the facts and they were wrong and fell for a hoax

I was and am still 100% convinced in Brexit - no eu remoaner is going to convince me otherise
You see, you dont even realise that this statement betrays your stupidity and most of the wider stubbornness and ignorance behind the remaining brexit support.

I have many strong opinions and beliefs but if I’m prevented with evidence that I’m wrong I change them. That’s what sensible people do.

yep outed as an EU remoaner - thanks for confirming, continue to whinge away - you were in the minority, get over it!

Ok then, out of interest

What’s the benefits you’ve seen for UK since leaving the EU ?

What benefits in your own life has leaving the EU made better ?

Ok then, out of interest

There was a businessman on the radio this morning, singing the praises of what Brexit has done, he loves it that much.

Basically, where he once did one piece of paperwork for bulk orders, he now has to do mounds of it for every individual package. And that doesn’t guarantee free package, where many of his exports are held up in various warehouses awaiting customs approval. He said that it’s been so good that he’s decided to move his business across to Europe, otherwise he won’t have one left. He even said it is easier, without little effort at all, to import from Europe to the UK.

Win-win for Europe, another loss to British manufacturing, job security and the economy as a whole.

Ok then, out of interest

He doesn’t care. He is married to it whatever the outcome. He actually told us that in his previous post. So his benefits will be something like “your salty tears”. That’s the idiocy that brought us here. Don’t waste your time arguing with him as you only entrench his idiocy.

He doesn’t care. He is married to it whatever the outcome. He actually told us that in his previous post. So his benefits will be something like “your salty tears”. That’s the idiocy that brought us here. Don’t waste your time arguing with him as you only entrench his idiocy.

Yep, sounds about right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.