How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

I didn’t realise the actual amount of negativity about Brexit or why, or indeed how it is affecting normal day to day activity.
It’s interesting reading in here.

So tell me, does this mean if any of you want to argue with me in here, or more importantly, disagree with anything I write, then there’s a ton of PM paperwork you’ll have to go through before getting it out up here. Whereas I can just post back whatever I like unhindered?

Like it. Go Brexit.

Well thanks to these cunts that voted leave, it's just cost be an extra 20 quid roaming charges in Ibiza. Thanks you wankers.
Shame it wasn't 30 tbh, I love the total lack of self awareness, the total absence of real life problems and what's important in life.

Why you would think anyone would give a fuck about your petty pointless moaning is truly enlightening as to why people like you will never get it.

Shame it wasn't 30 tbh, I love the total lack of self awareness, the total absence of real life problems and what's important in life.

Why you would think anyone would give a fuck about your petty pointless moaning is truly enlightening as to why people like you will never get it.
You just missed a golden opportunity to call him a roaming remoaner…

Get what?

What was "important in life" about Brexit?

Get what?

What was "important in life" about Brexit?
Where did i say anything important in life was about brexit?

Write down the most important things in life, if any include being in or out of the EU then your list is all about self interest and materialism.

Then look at the list again and decide which of these things have the EU resolved that couldn't be resolved without them.

Basically you're all moaning about gdp, inconvenience and small amounts of money. If that's your priority in life then the problem is yours so I couldn't care less tbh.

Maybe work out what is important in life, you never know it might keep your bed sheets dry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.