How do you cope with nerves during a big game at home

Liverpool have crossed the halfway line dad ....... dad.........dad
tv_man_hiding_behind_couch_stock-100567376-large.jpg

I've been really enjoying the football. My nerves have been shattered every game, no idea how I'll cope with our next game. Thank God for football through this pandemic. I had my Covid Vaccine today and just going to the Etihad to get it made me think how we'll all soon have some kind of normal. Can't wait to get to see City in the stadium again, how lucky are we all to have PEP and the boys? So look forward to meeting up with my fellow blues soon!
Great news about the vaccine! Is that dose 1 or 2?? But yeah it'd be lovely if some can get in for the end of the season. Feels about 50/50 right now.

Great news about the vaccine! Is that dose 1 or 2?? But yeah it'd be lovely if some can get in for the end of the season. Feels about 50/50 right now.
I hope not. I want that trophy back in Manchester before the Scousers get back in Klanfield. And they can wait another 30 years to see it lifted in front of them. Yes I'm a bitter twat

Annoyingly I’ve become tee-total during our games since this run started and am now superstitious as fuck about it.

I thought it would be safe to change this for the Cheltenham game and cracked open a bottle of cider. We were 1 down when I realised it might be my fault. I finished it pronto and hid it out of sight and the comeback duly followed.

As this run has gone on my nerves have got better, mainly due to our performance levels going up and up but also due to the teams in red shitting their pants with increasing regularity.

I’ll have nerves Sunday though and no beers.

I hope not. I want that trophy back in Manchester before the Scousers get back in Klanfield. And they can wait another 30 years to see it lifted in front of them. Yes I'm a bitter twat
If they keep losing to relegation battling teams the timing might work out that they've lost it before we've won it. ;)

I only get nervous if it’s a really big game (like Sunday).

I have a habit of drinking lots of water/juice (I don’t drink alcohol at home really).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.