How Excited are you for this Coming Season?

I'm not excited yet either, it does feel like the season just ended, but once we kick off against West Ham I'll be as into it as ever.

tenor.gif

I couldn't wait for the last season to end tbh. I just wasn't enjoying it. Far to stressful, and the thought of them scouse c***s winning it and the media wank fest that would follow was unbearable.
And, you're not a great side unless you win back-to-back titles, apparently (I'm sure the post has been moved again now though), so I wanted it a bit too much.
I think I felt more relief than joy when we did eventually win it.
All that said, I can't wait for next season. I'm not so much looking forward to the charity shield game, but bring on the PL!

I couldn't wait for the last season to end tbh. I just wasn't enjoying it. Far to stressful, and the thought of them scouse c***s winning it and the media wank fest that would follow was unbearable.
And, you're not a great side unless you win back-to-back titles, apparently (I'm sure the post has been moved again now though), so I wanted it a bit too much.
I think I felt more relief than joy when we did eventually win it.
All that said, I can't wait for next season. I'm not so much looking forward to the charity shield game, but bring on the PL!
My thoughts exactly the last two months with sky fucking about with the fixtures so we can go up and down was shit. I was glad when it finished and thoroughly enjoyed the fa cup final. Looking forward tremendously to this season it won’t be anywhere near as close, I have a feeling we could be first team to win it 4 times on the trot and a champions league in the next two seasons, Pep will mic drop and walk off into the sunset a complete legend

I am ready and really looking forward to it.

I'm hoping to be less tense this season. I'm hoping we're all less tense this season and can really celebrate and trust in this amazing team we have.

Sometimes it feels like we can only relax when we're 2 or 3 nil up, but this team showed time and time again last season that they can get the job done, and they deserve our full support and confidence in them right from the off this season.

We are fucking brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.