How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

I have seen PR play a couple of times in the Youth Cl. In my view, not yet a first team player.

Quite quck and has shown some good dribbling skills. Equally a little prone to hang on to the ball and run into situations where he loses it. Seems to prefer to try and take the ball on even when the better option might be to pass. His finishing has not always justified that approach.

I'd have thought regular games at a level below first team would be good for him.
Let's hope this proves correct and that when he returns he is integrated into the squad because he has developed.

When did we as City fans start calling a manager that has won two trophies with us an idiot? today was not great by any stretch of the imagination and I am as disappointed as anyone but that comment sounds like the arrogant bollocks that is spouted by fans of other teams that believe that success is a given.... Vincent needs to focus on his own fitness and get back playing, not get involved in telling the manager what to do and who to drop.
People make mistakes but when you make the same mistakes over and over again, you're an idiot. I don't care whether that person is Manchester City Football Club's manager, my best mate, my own Mother or some random I've never met or even heard of. I'll call it how it is.

People make mistakes but when you make the same mistakes over and over again, you're an idiot. I don't care whether that person is Manchester City Football Club's manager, my best mate, my own Mother or some random I've never met or even heard of. I'll call it how it is.
And that is the point - the reoccurring nature of the mistakes.

I've seen most of the youth play regularly,none of them anywhere near first team standard.It was clear to see Kelechi was a mile ahead,maybe Gunn could force himself in,but otherwise we're struggling still !

I will be ridiculed on here and I fully don't expect the club to sack Pellegrini now but if I was in charge he would be gone tonight and Capello would be parachuted in until June.

We need a strong personality at the forefront of this club. He's managed Juventus, Roma, Madrid, England and has been wildly successful throughout his managerial career. Several players like Zlatan have said he is the best manager they have worked under and Pep Guardiola himself signed for Roma late in his career for the sole reason of learning from Capello.

This isn't reactionary but we are in free fall and I'm worried that we will lose the Capital One Cup Final and after that it might only get worse.

I will be ridiculed on here and I fully don't expect the club to sack Pellegrini now but if I was in charge he would be gone tonight and Capello would be parachuted in until June.

We need a strong personality at the forefront of this club. He's managed Juventus, Roma, Madrid, England and has been wildly successful throughout his managerial. Several players like Zlatan have said he is the best manager they have worked under and Pep Guardiola himself signed for Roma late in his career for the sole reason of learning from Capello.

This isn't reactionary but we are in free fall and I'm worried that we will lose the Capital One Cup Final and after that it might only get worse.

Irrespective of anyone's views and agenda no one can deny this is worrying. Even fourth does not guarantee us CL plus an early start to the season. 7 years since back to back losses that is regression under any translation. Pellers looks completely broken in the interview, worry about the rest of the season.

We need a strong personality at the forefront of this club. He's managed Juventus, Roma, Madrid, England and has been wildly successful throughout his managerial. Several players like Zlatan have said he is the best manager they have worked under and Pep Guardiola himself signed for Roma late in his career for the sole reason of learning from Capello.

Capellos fat framed glasses would do a better job than this useless old dog, he's been a bag of shit since the start.

We need a strong personality at the forefront of this club. He's managed Juventus, Roma, Madrid, England and has been wildly successful throughout his managerial career. Several players like Zlatan have said he is the best manager they have worked under and Pep Guardiola himself signed for Roma late in his career for the sole reason of learning from Capello.

Almost no manager in the world would knowingly take a job for three months. There's no upside to it.

At best we could bring in Kidd whose record is worrying to say the least.

Sacking a manager with a FA Cup game against Chelsea and a trip to Kiev in the knockout rounds of the CL coming is 1000% unrealistic.

Almost no manager in the world would knowingly take a job for three months. There's no upside to it.

At best we could bring in Kidd whose record is worrying to say the least.

Sacking a manager with a FA Cup game against Chelsea and a trip to Kiev in the knockout rounds of the CL coming is 1000% unrealistic.
I know it's unrealistic but I think we'll be going out in both competitions if we keep Pellegrini. It's sad because I hoped the players would unite under him in order to give him a good send off.

3 months for a manager to put himself back in the shop window. It worked for Rafa at Chelsea who then got the Napoli and Madrid jobs.

I hate to say it but it isn't just MP. Granted he's moved on and is simply cashing a paycheck and couldn't care less about City but the players seem to be in the same mode. Too many guys are worried about next year and not even thinking about the opportunity in front of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.