How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

100% agree with this. The world's most expensive babysitter has been well and truly found out this season. With even a half decent manager in charge we would have been 10 points clear by now.

I think 99% of us realize that Pellegrini has been cheating a living out of us the last two years. Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt that it was his team that won the league he has been fucking up big style since then despite spending obscene amounts of money.

But he's going nowhere. Hopefully now Vinny's back the side will show a bit of backbone something Pellegrini lacks.

Whilst I wouldn't shed a tear seeing Pellegrini turfed out on his arse, I'm not convinced many would have done much better this season. I think we employ more than a few complete shitehawks, and they would be uninterested no-bollock cunts under anyone.
I don't disagree about the 'shitehawks' but a decent manager would have 'managed' them, even if that means getting rid. The guy at spuds has done just this, to decent effect so far.

I've lost interest, don't celebrate our goals anymore and not arsed when we concede.

That's the thing that pisses me off about Pellegrini, he's lost my passion.

And the last time I felt exactly the same as you was when a certain Stuart Pearce was manager.

The only saving grace for Pearce was he had no money to spend and the little money he did have he spunked on Samaras.

This clown in charge of us now has spent a fortune and has taken us backwards.

I just want this season to end, watch some Lancashire league cricket for a couple of months, go on holiday, and have a break from it all.

Hopefully I can come back next season and watch a brand new manager with some new signings decent tactics and decent attacking football from the team and get my enthusiasm back.

Today I sensed we'd lose so fortunately exchanged my ticket and got £39 off next years season ticket.

City have lost four home games in the Premier League this season, more than they had in Manuel Pellegrini's first two seasons combined (three)

I've lost interest, don't celebrate our goals anymore and not arsed when we concede.

That's the thing that pisses me off about Pellegrini, he's lost my passion.

so when nacho scored you didn't celebrate ?? sounds like you've lost interest in football

Genuinely think the tactical turtle at the swamp is doing a better job with the players at his disposal than the clown we have in charge. And that's saying something. He'd of been sacked in October were it not for Pep. Wrong decision to waste an entire season just waiting for pep. there was an easy few trophies any half decent interim manager could of brought us this season. I've not felt this disinterested in City since Pearce was in charge. I have no confidence in the side, we play crap football despite what our manager keeps telling everybody about always wanting to attack and don't look arsed in the slightest. I hope Pellegrini goes to Chelsea next season, would keep them out of the champions league for a few years.

Genuinely think the tactical turtle at the swamp is doing a better job with the players at his disposal than the clown we have in charge. And that's saying something. He'd of been sacked in October were it not for Pep. Wrong decision to waste an entire season just waiting for pep. there was an easy few trophies any half decent interim manager could of brought us this season. I've not felt this disinterested in City since Pearce was in charge. I have no confidence in the side, we play crap football despite what our manager keeps telling everybody about always wanting to attack and don't look arsed in the slightest. I hope Pellegrini goes to Chelsea next season, would keep them out of the champions league for a few years.

I agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.