How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

And if Brian Kidd hasn't done his international coaching badges he can't manage a club for longer than 2 weeks.

I know it's unrealistic but I think we'll be going out in both competitions if we keep Pellegrini. It's sad because I hoped the players would unite under him in order to give him a good send off.

3 months for a manager to put himself back in the shop window. It worked for Rafa at Chelsea who then got the Napoli and Madrid jobs.

I'm not sure "we should be more like Chelsea's managerial strategy" when they have the worst and stupidest managerial strategy in the entire of football outside Real Madrid is really something to be aiming for.

There's also the thing that sacking him then bringing in another guy will cost us a large amount of cash which will come directly out of the summer budget.

We aren't going to finish outside the top four despite the flapping. Until we're in 5th or 6th then the boys above him won't move on anything.

Unfortunately the club have made their bed and we now have to lie in it, once the pursuit of Pep made our manager a dead man walking..

The same happened when Keagan was manager when he announced he would be leaving at the end of the season, with exactly the same response from the playing staff then as we are getting now.

Unfortunately the club have made their bed and we now have to lie in it, once the pursuit of Pep made our manager a dead man walking..

The same happened when Keagan was manager when he announced he would be leaving at the end of the season, with exactly the same response from the playing staff then as we are getting now.

At Bayern when they announced their manager was leaving, they went and won a treble. Something not yet impossible for us I might add.

At Bayern when they announced their manager was leaving, they went and won a treble. Something not yet impossible for us I might add.
At Bayern he was retiring wasn't he?

Slightly different when we have announced that our current manager is being replaced because they don't think he is good enough.

He should have been fucked off at the end of last season.

Got an interim in for a year while we waited for Guardiola.

He's absolutely crippled our season.

Should have had another title (3 titles in 5 years), but we've pissed it away.

I've lost interest, don't celebrate our goals anymore and not arsed when we concede.

That's the thing that pisses me off about Pellegrini, he's lost my passion.

He should have been fucked off at the end of last season.

Got an interim in for a year while we waited for Guardiola.

He's absolutely crippled our season.

Should have had another title (3 titles in 5 years), but we've pissed it away.

100% agree with this. The world's most expensive babysitter has been well and truly found out this season. With even a half decent manager in charge we would have been 10 points clear by now.

100% agree with this. The world's most expensive babysitter has been well and truly found out this season. With even a half decent manager in charge we would have been 10 points clear by now.

Whilst I wouldn't shed a tear seeing Pellegrini turfed out on his arse, I'm not convinced many would have done much better this season. I think we employ more than a few complete shitehawks, and they would be uninterested no-bollock cunts under anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.