How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

so when nacho scored you didn't celebrate ?? sounds like you've lost interest in football

I was going to agree with the OP and then read this, and you are right, but there is a difference this year - every goal against us used to feel like a punch in the stomach (even when we were shit) but I was more amused by the penalty than outraged, and then totally unsurprised by their second goal.

But I did celebrate our goal as much as ever. And would have been delighted with a win. Just not even surprised when the opposition score any more. Didn't deserve to lose today, and previously that would have wrecked my weekend, now I have almost come to terms with bad results. City are not exciting me under Pellegrini at all, and they are not inciting strong feelings when they play badly either.

I guess that's the result of employing the Mogadon man as manager?

If we ditched Pelle now who would we put in for last few games ....Kidd ?
Could he do worse!? Look at our record. Pellegrini a clueless manager who has relied on moments of brilliance from players to win games. If anything Kidd would be just this....maybe could motivate them more. Who knows!?

I was going to agree with the OP and then read this, and you are right, but there is a difference this year - every goal against us used to feel like a punch in the stomach (even when we were shit) but I was more amused by the penalty than outraged, and then totally unsurprised by their second goal.

But I did celebrate our goal as much as ever. And would have been delighted with a win. Just not even surprised when the opposition score any more. Didn't deserve to lose today, and previously that would have wrecked my weekend, now I have almost come to terms with bad results. City are not exciting me under Pellegrini at all, and they are not inciting strong feelings when they play badly either.

Felt sorry for Kelechi celebrating on his own! I know the players want to get on with the game but I found it odd that not one went to him after he had just scored a great goal. To be honest a draw would have been a decent result today. There wasn't really the need for the hung Ho approach at that point.

Could he do worse!? Look at our record. Pellegrini a clueless manager who has relied on moments of brilliance from players to win games. If anything Kidd would be just this....maybe could motivate them more. Who knows!?
The team could do as good a job as they are now without anybody in charge. no win against any of the top 6 and rely on world class talent to bully a win out of the lower teams. You could bring in a guy from the stands to do that. Announcing Pep was a mistake imo, not because of any detrimental effect it might have on the team but becase we sort of tied our hands in terms of getting rid of him. There's no way the club will get rid of him now, they don't want the media shitstorm it would cause despite the fact he deserves to be sacked for his performances.

Felt sorry for Kelechi celebrating on his own! I know the players want to get on with the game but I found it odd that not one went to him after he had just scored a great goal. To be honest a draw would have been a decent result today. There wasn't really the need for the hung Ho approach at that point.

I'd rather they go for the win and celebrate at the end tbh. They should be annoyed and not content with just an equaliser at that point for me.

I'd rather they go for the win and celebrate at the end tbh. They should be annoyed and not content with just an equaliser at that point for me.

Maybe but we didn't get the win and if you can't get the win you certainly make sure you don't lose. Some of them look annoyed full stop. They are probably annoyed at the useless manager they have.

This was different than last weeks performance but unfortunately the end result was the same. There wasn't an awful lot wrong until cuntennburg felt the need to take over and then as if I by magic the old city appeared and we went for them. We lost trying to win it which we needed to do to get back into the race. A draw, which was the very least we deserved wasn't going to make a huge difference in the greater scheme of things. Even when we were on the front foot pellergrini had to go and change the full back which ultimately was our undoing. Oh and I hate fucking spurs!

Maybe but we didn't get the win and if you can't get the win you certainly make sure you don't lose. Some of them look annoyed full stop. They are probably annoyed at the useless manager they have.

Now we are in total agreement lol. We've mishandled the manager situation, no doubt, for two years IMO, perhaps even longer (others obviously have a different view) but I'm clinging on to the hope the bad decisions are behind us now we have arguably the best manager in the world heading our way.

Just need to ride out the next four months...

no offense but it sounds like your just getting older ?. i was devastated and angry when they got that penalty and scored. the second one felt horrible. i get your point we aren't playing great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.