How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

Almost no manager in the world would knowingly take a job for three months. There's no upside to it.

At best we could bring in Kidd whose record is worrying to say the least.

Sacking a manager with a FA Cup game against Chelsea and a trip to Kiev in the knockout rou
What about Rafa ? He may like the chance to restore his reputation
If we ditched Pelle now who would we put in for last few games ....Kidd ?
What about Rafa ? He might like the opportunity to restore some of his reputation and he can take us far in the champions league.

I am 100% sure if we dont act now and let Pelle go right now we will be out of FA Cup, League Cup and CL until end of March. Chelsea, Liverpool, Dinamo Kijev all know what to expect from us, Pelle will walk into their trap, and then we will look surprised. And then Anfield game in PL coming up, we know what that means, wouldnt be surprised if they send Clattenburg again...

Pelle is done, he isnt motivating anyone anymore, maybe ev en he isnt motivated knowing he is fired already. He certainly not able to motivate our players. Which wouldnt be a problem if he could prepare them very well for different opponents. But that isnt happening either is it?

Dinamo Kijev makes me shit scared, I am sure Pelle aint watching Ukraine League highlights, if he is expecting some Sunderland, or even Soton level type of opponent that will be scared from our star players and expensive squad that we will go out just like Mancini did lose to Kijev in EL few years ago.
And if they are above Sunderland, Soton etc level, that means they should be around PL top6, top8 level, well what record Pelle has against teams like that this season? Something like zero wins and mostly losses...
They will prepare for us, press us, counter us, and they will play for their future, for their life. I dont trust Pelle he can get our team to play for their life.

today we started going for it when we got angry after the penalty decision and were scared to lose another home game. Until that we were happy without a shot on target with 0-0 at home to Spurs.

Get rid of Pelle or watch this season us ending up with a 4th place and zero cups while another CL defeat to a team that we should rip apart with the squad we have but we will lose to them.

We have been as predictable as his press conferences all season. It's very boring. He won't get the sack and we will end up with fuch hall.

The decision last week to announce Pep was coming in the midst of where the team are at was shocking in the extreme and has had a detrimental and seemingly irreversible effect on the squad.
Half of them know they will be surplus so they won't care.

The decision last week to announce Pep was coming in the midst of where the team are at was shocking in the extreme and has had a detrimental and seemingly irreversible effect on the squad.
Half of them know they will be surplus so they won't care.

That's part of the reason I think we will finish outside the top four this season.

That's part of the reason I think we will finish outside the top four this season.

I agree, sadly. People are not looking at the facts, no wins vs top 6, injuries, players out of form, some players know they won't be here next season.
6th at best this season.

I agree, sadly. People are not looking at the facts, no wins vs top 6, injuries, players out of form, some players know they won't be here next season.
6th at best this season.

I am not as concerned as some if there is no European football for us next season.

Leicester have shown what you can do with good scouting and a new manager who can get the best out a group who attack and defend as a team.

When we get that belief back with a number of fresh faces the attractive winning football will return hopefully to a level we haven't seen before.

I am not as concerned as some if there is no European football for us next season.

Leicester have shown what you can do with good scouting and a new manager who can get the best out a group who attack and defend as a team.

When we get that belief back with a number of fresh faces the attractive winning football will return hopefully to a level we haven't seen before.

The downside is we won't be able to attract the top elite players.

The downside is we won't be able to attract the top elite players.

Liverpool ,Chelsea and Manure will most likely be in the same boat and they I expect them all to improve next season .

I am confident we will get hungrier , fitter , faster more physical players than what we have now over the summer and we will play a better brand of football in the next three years than what we have for the last two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.