How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

evasive action will not be taken regardless of how far we fall

You could argue that we're such a well run club we preempted the need for evasive action by lining Pep up last summer for this summer. Evasive action is what Chelsea and United are faced with in terms of their managerial situations.

You could argue that we're such a well run club we preempted the need for evasive action by lining Pep up last summer for this summer. Evasive action is what Chelsea and United are faced with in terms of their managerial situations.

Fair point but we didn't do what was needed this season to make Pep more at ease with what is in store come day one.

I don't think he has ever managed a side in Europa but in a strange way I think he will relish it.

A penalty shootout has saved it from being the biggest fuck up of a season since the takeover, really not much to gloat abt either

Khaldoons message to the fans will be interesting as he was fuming at last seasons poor league showing.

Soriano said that it was 5 trophies in 5 years BUT the trophies have to be FA Cup, CL OR Premier League. The board clearly don't regard FL Cup as anything big, other than a "bonus" trophy.

A penalty shootout has saved it from being the biggest fuck up of a season since the takeover, really not much to gloat abt either

Khaldoons message to the fans will be interesting as he was fuming at last seasons poor league showing.

He will be ecstatic with another trophy, he will thank Pellegrini for 3 seasons in which he won 3 trophies (possibly more to come yet) and he will be excited about welcoming Pep. He will be over the moon about our financial results and like most of us, he will just be looking forward to whats to come.

Hope that helps as i think you will be disappointed when he doesnt call Manuel a decrepit old senile ****.

Fair point but we didn't do what was needed this season to make Pep more at ease with what is in store come day one.

I don't think he has ever managed a side in Europa but in a strange way I think he will relish it.

I think Guardiola privately would prefer to take on a side that has just had a relatively poor season rather than stepping into another Munich situation where he inherited the treble winners and all the expectations that came with that.

Pep's been here before with Barca don't forget. I'm utterly at ease with our medium term future because he will make every big decision required in the summer to give the squad the evolution it requires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.