How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

If that's the case he will self combust at our effort this year.

Last year 24-7-7

This year 14-5-8 (LOL) with over 150 million spent on new players and releasing Dzeko and Jovetic on loans with a view to buy.

Hopefully Pep will not only get our house in order but have a big say on who we bring in and get rid of.
Taking out the first 5 our form since has been 9-5-8, that's mid table form. Shocking!

Forget the CL and the title there's a very real possibility of finishing outside the top 4.

I'll bet you and anyone else on this forum who wants to put their metaphorical money where their mouthes are, that we won't finish outside the top 4. I've heard that refrain three years on the bounce now. Even during Mancini's final season when things looked bleak I stated categorically that there was no way we'd fall out of the top 4. I feel the same this season.

So his words on last season, extremley dissapointed, especially with the league form

Now for the fuckin life of me i'm trying to think, using your words he will be estatic

Is jeremy beadle going to jump out of somewhere in a minute, i mean just what would make you say that?

Rather than argue the toss now, why dont we wait to see what he says yeah?

Have we lost the league? Is it now mathematically impossible to win it? Have we lost out on a top 4 spot? Are we out of the CL?

You can piss and moan as much as you like and pretend the season has finished and you can want a manager sacked who is already gone in a couple of months any way but it just isnt going to happen because its a completely fucking ridiculous thing to do given the club has made its plans clear to replace Pellegrini and they have now actioned them.

I'll bet you and anyone else on this forum who wants to put their metaphorical money where their mouthes are, that we won't finish outside the top 4. I've heard that refrain three years on the bounce now. Even during Mancini's final season when things looked bleak I stated categorically that there was no way we'd fall out of the top 4. I feel the same this season.
Thing is Billy, it is highly unlikely we will finish outside of the top 4.
BUT, it would be arrogant, and wrong, to say it isn't a concern. We have shown nothing this season in the league to suggest we will arrest the side, and have put in far too many pathetic performances.
Last night was huge, and we just didn't look bothered. And they were missing their 2 best players, both first choice CBs, and should be just as tired as us.
If this group of players don't finish in the top 4 it would be a farce, and history tells us they will pull it together and go on a good run, but apart from the first 5 games we have shown almost nothing in the league this season.
Our record against the better teams is utterly dreadful, and we still have Arsenal, United, and a resurgent Chelsea to play.

I can't believe that we won't finish in the top 4, but at the moment we have to see it as a potential concern.

I look forward to next season when all you whinging f*ckers are telling the best Manager/coach in the world he is picking the wrong players and using the wrong tactics. He may even visit the forum for some advice.

I wonder sometimes if you really support City , many of you couldn't have been at Wembley for what was a fantastic occasion and then already be moaning in this way.

In all 4 comps in Feb , now we've won one. Pelli must be shite.
The "4 competitions" argument at the time it was true was stupid. To use it retrospectively though....??
We made it to the 5th round mate beating Norwich and villa. Hardly something to cling on to!

Sunday was an amazing day, though. Can't take that away.

It's not looking good right now. We've been so terrible we're now level with Van Gaal's injury hit, teenage kid playing, comedy rags. I hope you're right but our form unfortunately says different.

Rather than argue the toss now, why dont we wait to see what he says yeah?

Have we lost the league? Is it now mathematically impossible to win it? Have we lost out on a top 4 spot? Are we out of the CL?

You can piss and moan as much as you like and pretend the season has finished and you can want a manager sacked who is already gone in a couple of months any way but it just isnt going to happen because its a completely fucking ridiculous thing to do given the club has made its plans clear to replace Pellegrini and they have now actioned them.

Reason abandoned this place a while ago now bud, fortunately spring is here (he says when it is fucking snowing) so gardening and bbq time for me.
I half expect a genuine demand for video proof of Pellegrini losing his noggin via the medium of a rusty bread knife soon. The club has it's plan and will not change now so demands for him to go before the end of the season are folly.

No change
This is the skid on the icy road
We're ending up somewhere.....

We're not there yet

It has been taken,no matter who is the manager now,it is up to the players now,they
Always have the freedom to shine under pellegrini,,,,,,,,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.