How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

A penalty shootout has saved it from being the biggest fuck up of a season since the takeover, really not much to gloat abt either

Khaldoons message to the fans will be interesting as he was fuming at last seasons poor league showing.

the last part is on the money! he said he was fuming with last season and it would never happen again! true to his word we splurged bigger than ever on top class names and yet its been a horrible season and he must be fucking fuming!! his interview this summer will definitely be one not to miss!

He will be ecstatic with another trophy, he will thank Pellegrini for 3 seasons in which he won 3 trophies (possibly more to come yet) and he will be excited about welcoming Pep. He will be over the moon about our financial results and like most of us, he will just be looking forward to whats to come.

Hope that helps as i think you will be disappointed when he doesnt call Manuel a decrepit old senile ****.

When you stop digging and reach melbourne say hello to harold bishop from me.

When you stop digging and reach melbourne say hello to harold bishop from me.

Digging over what?

You posed a question and i gave you the answer.

We can bookmark this if you like and come back when he has addressed the fans to see who was right?

A penalty shootout has saved it from being the biggest fuck up of a season since the takeover, really not much to gloat abt either

Khaldoons message to the fans will be interesting as he was fuming at last seasons poor league showing.

If that's the case he will self combust at our effort this year.

Last year 24-7-7

This year 14-5-8 (LOL) with over 150 million spent on new players and releasing Dzeko and Jovetic on loans with a view to buy.

Hopefully Pep will not only get our house in order but have a big say on who we bring in and get rid of.

I suspect that Khaldoon's message will be one of positivity and hope at the future with Pep. I'm sure he'll be disappointed if we don't win the title or the CL but I'm sure he'll temper that disappointment with the delight at landing a manager he has personally coveted for five years.

I suspect that Khaldoon's message will be one of positivity and hope at the future with Pep. I'm sure he'll be disappointed if we don't win the title or the CL but I'm sure he'll temper that disappointment with the delight at landing a manager he has personally coveted for five years.

Forget the CL and the title there's a very real possibility of finishing outside the top 4.

Digging over what?

We can bookmark this if you like and come back when he has addressed the fans to see who was right?

I agree with your sentiment until the possibly more to come bit unless you know something I don't and MP is staying beyond this year as manager.

Pep with us in Europa has a nice ring to it.

I agree with your sentiment until the possibly more to come bit unless you know something I don't and MP is staying beyond this year as manager.

Pep with us in Europa has a nice ring to it.

More to come as in we can still win the league and CL.

Looking very remote i grant you that but we have come back from a far worse position n recent history when all hope had been written off.

Digging over what?

So his words on last season, extremley dissapointed, especially with the league form

Now for the fuckin life of me i'm trying to think, using your words he will be ecstatic

Is jeremy beadle going to jump out of somewhere in a minute, i mean just what would make you say that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.