How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

Well some City fans were singing his name today .
Can't bring myself to join in these days
He's not arsed about this club .
He's shown that since March last year .

Lets hope Pep wasn't. This is like one of those disaster movies where we are the passengers and the crew are telling us there is a small technical hitch when the wing has actually fallen off.
scary_2895436b.jpg

Lets hope Pep wasn't. This is like one of those disaster movies where we are the passengers and the crew are telling us there is a small technical hitch when the wing has actually fallen off.
More like Flying High with Pellegrini as the pilot, and Txiki playing Lloyd Bridges in the control tower.

Didn't someone in that movie say " they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash."
Love it, so true. What fools we are to assume that we were on to a winner.

Of course when the take over happened, it was just us and there was the defined strategy of 70 points must be achieved. Remember this cost Hughes his job.

Now we are neither set or aware of a target and it's not just MCFC, it's CFG and worldwide sponsorship deals not 70 points we chase.

Talk about taking our eye of the ball or as we used to call it in the military 'Mission Drift', a highly dangerous situation where you forget what your primary role is and suddenly take on tasks you are neither trained for or need to do.

You serious?

I'd be surprised if Mansour was even aware we were playing today.
So when he said in the recent interview that he had a lifelong passion for football he was just bullshitting? And he doesn't even know when the team that he's so heavily invested in is even playing? Are you for real? Either he's a shit investor, or he's gonna walk away from the club very soon (as many cynics would like us to believe). You've not seen the size of the football pitch at the back of his place have you? It's not been a great day, but I don't really think you thought before posting that comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.