How good can Iheanacho get?

Luck with injuries was part of what I meant where he needs luck. That, and trust of the manager. You never know how a new bloke will treat you.

He does seem to have his feet in the ground...BUT basically all young pros are coached what to say in interviews etc so don't believe all they say
Well the person who coached sterlings interview re the fireworks before the everton semi needs shooting!!!! watch it on the official site..WTF.

That's gonna be scary for our opponents.
I hope he stays under the RADAR for a little while yet. Not that Nacho looks like an egotist in any way but let the press go on about Martian and Kane all they want, this lad can leave them eating his dust in the right setup.

Martian just needs the odd one to go in off his arse every now and ten to keep the press and media occupied, Kane being English likewise Vardy will all help distract them too. however he will now certainly be very much in the minds of other clubs and supporters who will see todays goals and non too pleased with what they have seen, I expect his performance today has already caused some raggy tantrums.

Aguero starts, but we should think about 2 up front as we did in the past.

Very impressed with Kelechi. Fearless, and very quick.

That's gonna be scary for our opponents.
I hope he stays under the RADAR for a little while yet. Not that Nacho looks like an egotist in any way but let the press go on about Martian and Kane all they want, this lad can leave them eating his dust in the right setup.

A few pundits/media reporters seem to enjoy knocking us for not having an instantly successful academy so likely will simply ignore Iheanacho as long as they can.
I hope they do for the reasons you note, also when they do acknowledge this lad is the real deal i will enjoy that. It will kill a few of them to do so as this crosses into their precious "doing it the right way" fantasy idealistic bollocks.

Some of them would leave this mortal coil by their own hand before they would give us our due credit and that is fine with me.

It's not just his goalscoring. He puts a serious shift in. Tracks, closes down, tackles and his passing is pretty fine too.

He's a fabulous talent. It's a matter of when, not if, he becomes part of our regular starting XI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.