How good can Iheanacho get?

CZ_5INwXEAISlBT.jpg

tumblr_o15vxcxwpS1u7gnm9o1_400.gif
Well done.
Out of interest, why £155? Seems a strange amount to put on.

The moment he effortlessly stroked in that goal against Kansas City in pre season two years back, having barely had time to be introduced to the squad yet, I felt we had someone a bit special on our hands. Watching him a few times in the Eds last spring convinced me further, he just seemed to have 'it', an almost arrogant kind of certainty about his touch and demeanour.
Admittedly I'm relatively kfa in judging players (I thought Nastasic was the real deal), so its good to see Kelechi really stepping up and grabbing his chance this season.

Its certainly too early to be getting overly giddy and heaping too much pressure on the kid by proclaiming him the new Eto'o, Messi, Pele even Sturridge etc, though at least we know we have an excellent back up Striker/no 10 to complement the squad. Pellers has certainly kept him hungry and grounded and made him earn his chances ! Its encouraging to see him talking about hard work all the time on the OS, he clearly has the right attitude and drive to succeed and in contrast to his on-pitch swagger, he seems like a quiet and modest lad by nature off of it. There's still a long way to go but he has everything in place to make it right to the top.

Last edited:
Phonetically
As previous poster has said
I-an
I-an
I-ano
I-ano
I-ano
I-an
I-an
I-ano
Kelechi In-achow

Natcho seemed to anticipate Micah's backpass and had started his run to before Micah made the pass.

The thought of Guardiola managing this kid makes my palms sweaty.
That's gonna be scary for our opponents.
I hope he stays under the RADAR for a little while yet. Not that Nacho looks like an egotist in any way but let the press go on about Martian and Kane all they want, this lad can leave them eating his dust in the right setup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.