How good can Iheanacho get?

CZ_5INwXEAISlBT.jpg

tumblr_o15vxcxwpS1u7gnm9o1_400.gif
Are you Pablo Zabaleta? It might explain something he did today

I've always wanted a World class player to come from the City EDS who I can say.....

1. I saw his first goal.
2. I saw his first start.

I have his City kit.

(Stock out my tongue at potential haters.)

Not sure I agree with the Eto'o shouts tbh, even though Iheanacho can reach/surpass the same level.

Eto'o was more about electric pace and playing on the shoulder of the last defender, and didn't have a well rounded game until later in his career.

Iheanacho can play on the shoulder, but seems to enjoy dropping deep and play making too.

He's got it all and I'm not sure who you could really compare him too.

Not sure I agree with the Eto'o shouts tbh, even though Iheanacho can reach/surpass the same level.

Eto'o was more about electric pace and playing on the shoulder of the last defender, and didn't have a well rounded game until later in his career.

Iheanacho can play on the shoulder, but seems to enjoy dropping deep and play making too.

He's got it all and I'm not sure who you could really compare him too.

Pele.

His passing is better than his poaching if you watch.
sorry, i should have been a little clearer. he has an eye for a pass and holds the line better than Bony has so far, bless him, but none of his goals in the first team have been something from nothing that he made entirely himself a la Aguero. close range tap-ins after clever movement off the ball are turning into his forte.

Great composure today. It would be good if we could produce players like him through the academy.

The penalty and his third goal show the lad has got no end of bottle and is as calm and cool as you like, and at his age!!

He must surely get a regular start from now on, the odd Sergio injury really might soon be of little hindrance to our goal scoring. I know its some time away but i do hope he starts against the Rags, i just fancy he would terrorise them, oh and let him lose on them scouses at Wembley I dont think they would like it much either.

Last edited:
Never even looked like missing that one on one, which alone is a rare thing, I've been really impressed with his whole game. If he was playing every week there's no doubt in my mind he would be having the impact similar to Sterling at Liverpool and we'd have a £50m youngster on our hands in a few years time. As it goes he won't quite progress that quickly because he's an easy head to rotate, which is a shame.
Big fan of him already

Reminds me of Ian Wright .

A proper goal poacher. ,

With an intelligent brain .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.