How good can Iheanacho get?

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, I know the press won't. Nacho has scored the same amount of goals as Martial but in half the games......

Actually the above is a bit of an understatement: Martial has scored 9 goals with 2653 minutes of playing time, Iheanacho has scored 9 (if you count the goal that was wrongly scratched off) is 613 minutes.

It took Iheanacho 23% of the time that it Martial...

Im never one to get carried away with a young player but he looks the business....his composure in front of goal is fabtastic....bony could learn a thing or two in that respect.

Actually the above is a bit of an understatement: Martial has scored 9 goals with 2653 minutes of playing time, Iheanacho has scored 9 (if you count the goal that was wrongly scratched off) is 613 minutes.

It took Iheanacho 23% of the time that it Martial...

1 of Martials goals was for Monaco, he only has 8 for the scum.

He must have a better minutes per goal ratio than Aguero? If not, it's very close. That says it all really. 19 years of age and needs less time to get a goal than the greatest striker we've ever had (admittedly over a smaller number of games!)

Aguero is at 1 goal every 103 minutes, Iheanacho is at 1 goal every 76 minutes (every 68 minutes if we count the goal they wrongly counted out).

He's like a coiled spring!

'Terrifying are the attent sleek thrushes on the lawn, more coiled steel than living'

That's Kelechi!!

May i draw your attention to this post i made in October;

There comes a moment in every young players career when things click and they go from prospect to main player. Some describe it as 'bursting onto the scene' after the event. This kid has shown glimpses of real potential and one day he will light up the premiership. Maybe this could be that day.

But I'm sure he looks better than this

That looks more like a starling!

Kelechi appears to have it all at his disposal: height, pace, a goal-poacher's quick reactions (Palace away and yesterday) and a cool head, as proven by his Marioesque penalty and the way he dispatched his third at Villa Park.

Let's hope he continues to develop in the right way and if he does, we may well have a world-class forward on our books in a few years' time.

And let's not start comparing him to others.

1 of Martials goals was for Monaco, he only has 8 for the scum.

OK. Minor corrections then:
Martial has scored 8 goals with 2321 minutes of playing time, Iheanacho has scored 9 (if you count the goal that was wrongly scratched off) is 613 minutes.

It took Iheanacho 26% of the time to score more goals than Martial has...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.