How good can Iheanacho get?

Only if he's given game time mate.

I think what he's done so far has earned him a start in the PL. Can't see it happening.

One of the strikers needs offloading in the summer he's to good to play 3rd fiddle.

But I'll bet my house that he's the one who goes out of the 3

Do you wanna make any other bets? And where is you're house?

What impresses me as much as his football is the way he speaks. Every sentence either has "I am very grateful", "thank you to the manager" or "I need to work hard" in it. He's really well grounded I think. His play reminds me of Sturridge actually, but with a better character.

What impresses me as much as his football is the way he speaks. Every sentence either has "I am very grateful", "thank you to the manager" or "I need to work hard" in it. He's really well grounded I think. His play reminds me of Sturridge actually, but with a better character.
Yet more vindication of our academy and our player integration system, because psychology is part of their job.

He's the first proper product of the new academy and the likes of Marwood and Begeristain would have been bursting with pride yesterday as he announced his arrival to the football world. This is more proof of what a well run club we are now.

Exciting times.

Not sure I agree with the Eto'o shouts tbh, even though Iheanacho can reach/surpass the same level.

Eto'o was more about electric pace and playing on the shoulder of the last defender, and didn't have a well rounded game until later in his career.

Iheanacho can play on the shoulder, but seems to enjoy dropping deep and play making too.

He's got it all and I'm not sure who you could really compare him too.

Let's just compare him to Kelechi Iheanacho, eh?

Saying he's the new this player or that player will only place an unnecessary burden on his shoulders.

He's the kind of player who just scores. He's alert in the goal area, he makes himself available in the penalty area and give him a one-on-one yer've got to put yer shirt on him! He reminds me, dare I say it, of Andy Cole. He was another who just accumulated goals. Nothing that would have people drooling, apart from that one which Darius assisted(!), but he will turn matches. He accumulates goals and the team accumulates points!!

He has a predatory instinct that's for sure.

I like him and think he gives defenders something to think about. He should perhaps have been given more minutes especially at the like of Villa away in the league when he was overlooked after the Bony injury.

He is getting more now though so will only get better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.