How good can Iheanacho get?

In answer to the OP he can be as good as he wants to be, he's got the full package - vision, technique, anticipation, passing, decent pace, clinical composed finishing and a seemingly level head on his shoulders.

Admit it, who here shit it when he went down injured infront of the travelling contingent during the second half?

My reaction was more of a "we can't be this unlucky" - Surely...

Could he force his way into our side week in week out?
Could he establish himself as our number 9?
Could he have what it takes to become a world class player?

Who was that bellend of a journalist who said after he scored the last minute winner against Palace that he wouldn't be the first player to score on his debut before fading into obscurity?

new song for iheanacho

I am a city fan and I got something to say whats that you say iheanacho

ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho ihean acho

His pass for Sterling in the pre-season friendly (Sterling's first ever goal?) was the moment I thought we had a potential genius on our books.

CZ_5INwXEAISlBT.jpg

tumblr_o15vxcxwpS1u7gnm9o1_400.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.