how long are you bothered by englands defeat?

About one tenth as bothered as when Robbie Fowler missed that pen against Boro which would have got us a UEFA cup place.

Honestly, part of me is happy that England got battered. The arrogance of the media, fans and players makes me feel sick and we needed to get put back in our place!!

urmston said:
About one tenth as bothered as when Robbie Fowler missed that pen against Boro which would have got us a UEFA cup place.

thats where i am, nothing england could do could compare to the emotions i endure with city

samharris said:
Cheesy said:
I'm actually glad we're out.

Can hopefully just enjoy the rest of the WC now without having to listen to the media blowing smoke up our players arses.

yep...this.

OMG - this.

Im a neutral - and i was listening to Talksport with Alan Brazil a couple of days ago. And he was saying how England players are so much more better and 'known' around the world.
This result should put him in his place.

citytill1die84 said:
Was over it as soon as I heard he was putting Heskey on when we needed a f**king goal capello is shite I don't like him never have and I don't think the players do. He is even on tv now saying we played well ha

I've just heard that myself and it was a

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Moement.

We got humiliated buy a bunch of German kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.