how long are you bothered by englands defeat?

urmston said:
About one tenth as bothered as when Robbie Fowler missed that pen against Boro which would have got us a UEFA cup place.

Nail on head for me, i care about city 1000 times more than england.

City Till I Die.

Positives from today:
1. Video technology for goalline incidents will surely now happen.
2. The myth that Wayne Rooney is world class is surely now dead.
3. England must have a foreign manager? Don't think so.
4. 4-4-2? Don't think so.
5. The penny may finally drop that the 'golden generation' are over rated.
6. Even the most blinkered can now see that James Milner is not in Ozil's class.
7. England are better than Australia at cricket at last.
Negatives? Our shambles of a football team will no longer embarress the nation with their pathetic attempt to delude themselves that they are good enough to win the World Cup. Or is that another positive?

Cheesy said:
I'm actually glad we're out.

Can hopefully just enjoy the rest of the WC now without having to listen to the media blowing smoke up our players arses.

The media in this country never learn and anybody who buys a paper tomorrow will be wasting their money 55 pages of how crap and who's to blame will be all that you can read.

hgblue said:
Positives from today:
1. Video technology for goalline incidents will surely now happen.
2. The myth that Wayne Rooney is world class is surely now dead.
3. England must have a foreign manager? Don't think so.
4. 4-4-2? Don't think so.
5. The penny may finally drop that the 'golden generation' are over rated.
6. Even the most blinkered can now see that James Milner is not in Ozil's class.
7. England are beater than Australia at cricket at last.
Negatives? Our shambles of a football team will no longer embarress the nation with their pathetic attempt to delude themselves that they are good enough to win the World Cup. Or is that another positive?

I gave up my ticket for the cricket to watch that shower of shite too. Grrr...

Cheesy said:
I'm actually glad we're out.

Can hopefully just enjoy the rest of the WC now without having to listen to the media blowing smoke up our players arses.

Same as; the pundits on the BBC shamelessly dismissed the Germans beforehand. As for the 'White Belly' what a fuckin flop he is!

Up the blues!

We are still England people, we should still be proud of everything associated with the red, white and blue, be that win or loose. For heavens sake, those that have supported City for longer than a couple of seasons should be used to that feeling of proud disappointment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.