How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Give poundland time.
His signings need to be given the opportunity to fully settle in to his playing style.
Things will be fine, rest assured.
Poundland pep will soon become Primark pep.
He'll get the rags to the promised land.....

He’s on 64 matches and 15 months.

LVG territory. Unless VAR delivers him another record breaking assist season, I can’t see him reaching Mourinho’s level.

Come on forest, grab an early goal and the natives foreigners will get restless.

What surprises me about England is, every team in your league has so much money, yet, apart from five teams, they never are able to put a team together that is as good as they should be with the resources they have. Another thing that irked me this week, was the slagging of our players in Scotland, whilst forgetting the best teams down there are lucky to have four English players in any best team. Seems your players aren’t good enough either. That’s never mentioned. So I thought I would.

What surprises me about England is, every team in your league has so much money, yet, apart from five teams, they never are able to put a team together that is as good as they should be with the resources they have. Another thing that irked me this week, was the slagging of our players in Scotland, whilst forgetting the best teams down there are lucky to have four English players in any best team. Seems your players aren’t good enough either. That’s never mentioned. So I thought I would.
Yet England qualify for every international tournament, Scotland - not so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.