How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I trust in ming the penniless, he will get the best out of mason flipping mount by forming a deathly midfield partnership with the Brazilian Grinch.

Anyway he's completely reinvented them and they're nothing like a long ball OLE team but can play it out like prime Wimbledon.

The hairless one's also shown his fine moral compass too. Rags' PR not having their finest day.

He might walk himself, after being reported to be in favour of getting Greenwood back in his squad.

He obviously has certain principles and may not be willing to compromise on them.

To be a successful manager you need many attributes, we all must agree on that, but one more than all other helps: Luck...

This guy has had so much ill-luck.

At the start of last season he had the Ronaldo nonsense, this season Mason Greenwood.

It is bl00dy brilliant.

Injury list today:

Hojlund (back)
Malacia (?) and when I say that I mean what is the injury and who is he?
Amad (knee)
Mainoo (ankle)
Tom Heaton (calf) ???
Mason Mount (hamstring) allegedly
Shaw (unknown)

This is going to need close attention, after Notts Forest they have Arsenal and then Brighton, he could be gone before Xmas, if we don't act.

Wow, I did not expect this:

ETH has probably realised that after the start of last season: Brighton, Brentford and Ronaldo and the start of this season Wolves (yes - I know they won, but it was lucky) - Spurs and Mason Greenwood, that whatever they are paying him, it is not enough.

So why not throw this hand grenade? If it gets things to turn around immediately, great.... if not he can walk away with his reputation pretty much intact and he will be a manager in Saudi Arabia on 10x his current salary before October.

I have one question - the transfer deadline... does that apply just to players, or Managers too?

What are we going to do? He signed Anthony for 85 million, we need to keep him in post, we do.

Yep, just because you dress like Pep and shave your head to look a bit like Pep, doesn't make you Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.